Darrell Langham

Advertisement
Kid is massive. Wow. I really liked what I saw. Needs to gain some weight and easily can with his frame. Scary to think of him and Tyre developed as are WRs in a year or two.

His junior film looked better.... I like his stride.... He might be in for a redshirt this year though..SHows promise though

Kid is massive. Wow. I really liked what I saw. Needs to gain some weight and easily can with his frame. Scary to think of him and Tyre developed as are WRs in a year or two.

True. Pretty easy to pick him out on the field.

Really like his hands in the clips. Doesn't let the ball get to his body. He seems to have deceptive speed. Doesn't look like he's moving fast, but he eats up the 10 yard cushion in like 3 strides and then just separates.

Advertisement
Uses his hands well too! He will most likely RS. It's going to be hard for anyone to crack this rotation coming back as long as they all stay healthy.

I think Langham is the most underrated guy in this class. Or at least the guy who could end up being really good that doesn't get talked about very much.

I think he has some role this year since his size is brings a dynamic we don't have at WR right now.

His junior film looked better.... I like his stride.... He might be in for a redshirt this year though..SHows promise though

I was all-in on this kid when I saw his junior film. Not much hype this year from what I was expecting. Still, kid has a huge ceiling.

Advertisement
Super excited about this kid. Underrated like Herb Waters coming out of high school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back