Darrell Langham is NOT in yet

GoldCane

Junior
Chris Yandle @ChrisYandle
Follow
New @CanesFootball players here for Summer II: Chris Herndon, Mike Wyche, Jake Heaps, David Njoku, Joe Brown, Terry McCray & Darrell Langham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also enrolled but not cleared: receiver Darrell Langham, of Santaluces High.

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...depth-new-hurricanes-jerseys-and-new-players/

Anybody know what the hold up is? I hope it gets worked out before practice starts
Just curious.....Are you really hoping he clears? I call bull****!!!! Either you are no fan of Florida or you are full of ****. I would NEVER wish any gator good luck on qualifying, let alone post about it on one of their message boards. GTFOH!!!!!

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...depth-new-hurricanes-jerseys-and-new-players/

Anybody know what the hold up is? I hope it gets worked out before practice starts
Just curious.....Are you really hoping he clears? I call bull****!!!! Either you are no fan of Florida or you are full of ****. I would NEVER wish any gator good luck on qualifying, let alone post about it on one of their message boards. GTFOH!!!!!
Yes I hope he clears, we are talking about an 18 year old kid who is trying to improve his life. I want the best for all these kids going to college. I don't celebrate when a kid doesnt make it into Miami or when a Miami player gets in trouble, I am saddened by it. I want to see these young men succeed in life. This is bigger than an allegiance to a school. I really hope everything works out for Langham

Advertisement

Yes I hope he clears, we are talking about an 18 year old kid who is trying to improve his life. I want the best for all these kids going to college. I don't celebrate when a kid doesnt make it into Miami or when a Miami player gets in trouble, I am saddened by it. I want to see these young men succeed in life. This is bigger than an allegiance to a school. I really hope everything works out for Langham
200.gif

I said nothing about cheering for a player in trouble. I'm not sure why you felt the need to add that part. As far as any athlete getting accepted into a college, the standards are a lot lower than it would be for us. I wouldn't feel bad one ounce if Quincy Wilson or any Gator wannabe failed to qualify.

Last edited:

I said nothing about cheering for an injured player. I'm not sure why you felt the need to add that part. As far as any athlete getting accepted into a college, the standards are a lot lower than it would be for us. I wouldn't feel bad one ounce if Quincy Wilson or any Gator wannabe failed to qualify.
Well I am not you. I want Langahm to qualify it is an easier path to success getting into Miami now then having to go to some JUCO or prep school. I think being able to practice also helps kids stay on the right track. Since he is already admitted to Miami I doubt it is a big issue at least I hope it is not.

168.jpg

168.jpg

So classy.

Advertisement
Langham and Chocolate Thunder are two dudes that simply don't get in 4 years ago. Al done built up some goodwill with the Admin. No other way around it.

Advertisement
Langham and Chocolate Thunder are two dudes that simply don't get in 4 years ago. Al done built up some goodwill with the Admin. No other way around it.
goes to show loyalty eventually pays off.

Yes and no.

Yes that 4 years ago they woudn't have gotten in.

No in that it was just the admin. Golden was also one who didn't do his part to urge the admin to get them in

But now he's desperate. Gray had worse grades than a lot of our guys that went to Marshall if I'm not mistaken

Yes and no.

No in that it was just the admin. Golden was also one who didn't do his part to urge the admin to get them in

But now he's desperate. Gray had worse grades than a lot of our guys that went to Marshall if I'm not mistaken

Who?

Yes and no.

Who?

AJL and Grooms... AJL was better than howard coming out of high school but didn't have the grades to get in..

Advertisement
Back