Darrell Jackson( is alive and well)

Advertisement
His freelancing on the middle has cost Miami a ton of big runs the last few games.

He’s physically talented, but he needs to do his god**** job first before he tries to make a play.

His freelancing on the middle has cost Miami a ton of big runs the last few games.

He’s physically talented, but he needs to do his god**** job first before he tries to make a play.
LT or Jackson???

LT or Jackson???

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Advertisement
That has happened a couple times this season, a Dlineman makes a play and is immediately pulled off the field, lol.. Im all for rotating players but not too much of a fan of that..

Will add even with that, I think he plays the most snaps out of the dline

Agreed. I do not have an issue with how often they rotate the DL, but the timing has been questionable at times.
LT makes two plays behind the LOS then gets sat on 3rd down... WHAT?! Seems like a case of being "too analytical" for your own good.

Advertisement
I’m all for keeping guys fresh, but you gotta play who is hot and let guys get in a rhythm. Don’t just rotate for the sake of rotating. You see someone like LT or Jackson make a disruptive play, keep them in the **** game

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope this isn’t about LT56?

No, although when you roll LT56 and Jackson out there…it’s feast for famine on the interior.

Kids are great athletes, but discipline at this level is crucial.

Especially when your LB’s and DB’s suck co*k

Advertisement
Back