Darrell Jackson( is alive and well)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Change the title. Based off the last 20 seasons, I was fairly confident he'd been beheaded.
Andy Samberg Fml GIF by The Lonely Island

Yes, and they rotate him too much. Make that big bad mf suck it up and play. That's the only way he's going to get his wind up. Stop rotating him so much. He can be dominant. Let him play!!!
That has happened a couple times this season, a Dlineman makes a play and is immediately pulled off the field, lol.. Im all for rotating players but not too much of a fan of that..

Will add even with that, I think he plays the most snaps out of the dline

Yes, and they rotate him too much. Make that big bad mf suck it up and play. That's the only way he's going to get his wind up. Stop rotating him so much. He can be dominant. Let him play!!!
Agreed. I thought Lichtenstein played well but it’s time to shorten the rotation a tad

Advertisement
Kid will definitely be a bright spot for us next year

I mean he is one now but hes still young

Our luck he turns pro

Advertisement
Agreed. I thought Lichtenstein played well but it’s time to shorten the rotation a tad
I have screamed since the TAMU game that we need to shorten the rotation. Only play the guys that you know are going to go down swinging and play hard for 3.5 hours.

Jackson and LT next year should be a bright spot on this D. Both will be 3rd year guys who finally will start to have that grown man strength and experience.

I have screamed since the TAMU game that we need to shorten the rotation. Only play the guys that you know are going to go down swinging and play hard for 3.5 hours.

Jackson and LT next year should be a bright spot on this D. Both will be 3rd year guys who finally will start to have that grown man strength and experience.

Let’s hope Steele and Maui adjust the rotation a little more in the favor of Jackson and LT

It’s one things to keep guys fresh, it’s another to not get your best guys on the field

Advertisement
Back