Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

IMG_8845.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been saying this for a minute now. It’s the only thing that can somewhat control the lunacy.
Id like to see them reimplement the no free waiver, but allow for more exceptions when it comes to little playing time after 2 years, coaches leaving, or family reason. Would help bridge the system between the old and current, can’t see just going back to just the old system.

Id like to see them reimplement the no free waiver, but allow for more exceptions when it comes to little playing time after 2 years, coaches leaving, or family reason. Would help bridge the system between the old and current, can’t see just going back to just the old system.
All ok with me.

He is enrolled at FSU, that return to UM ship has sailed and Darrell Jackson is stuck at FSU unless he wants to sit out for a year as a 3rd tranfer or if he can graduate by August then .

Go Canes

He is enrolled in classes, but currently his waiver has not been approved. So the question is could he cancel his waiver request and say " I've decided not to transfer?"

I just took classes at another school while I waited this out?

Last edited:
Advertisement

I’d keep the one free waiver (I think at its core it’s the right thing to allow), however, you can’t use it in your first year unless the HC leaves. Everything else is automatic 1 year sit unless you’re granted an exception waiver (but this needs to be heavily enforced, not like it is now). I’m talking show me your parents chemo schedule and all. Not “a fan yelled the n word at me”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
DJack back in the portal? LOLOLOLOL Portal+NIL has turned college football into the biggest s***show ever.

That said, i'd prob take him back (if Malone is going to OSU now. And if this was a family health thing for djack not just an NIL grab)... Who tf else we gonna get?

Advertisement
Back