Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Advertisement
Don't want him back and more importantly we don't need him back. We have Thomas Gore.

images

Advertisement
I don’t understand transferring without an approval.
Has a player ever transferred, enrolled, practiced and then been told his transfer isn’t approved?
I would assume that by now he’s stuck like Chuck.
The school gave him the scholarship and if they don’t approve it he has to sit.

No way they would let him transfer back and not sit.
Jackson is trolling.

Advertisement
Rumors up here in Tallahassee that the waiver being granted is not certain and Jackson would be open to coming back if it's not settled by the week. Just what I am hearing.
Can someone confirm if this muppet is correct 😂

He was a huge loss for us because I thought he looked really good most of the time and we need that strength in the middle.

Advertisement
Rumors up here in Tallahassee that the waiver being granted is not certain and Jackson would be open to coming back if it's not settled by the week. Just what I am hearing.

Cristobal knew all of this all along, we are all just now catching up to his master plan. 3D chess, not checkers chumps! We keep a great DT, and he scouted our rival. We phucking *******! Or something along those lines......

Advertisement
His waiver has not been granted yet, the rest I can’t confirm.

These things can still be tricky, for waivers and normal transfers. Bru McCoy wasnt cleared until the 11th hour last year for UT, all because of paperwork at his previous schools.

Advertisement
Back