Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Advertisement
Except Mims actually visited FSU, whereas we don’t know if this whole narrative was just some messageboard sleuthing, and other sites speculation. Nothing came from anybody that had anything to do with Miami with respect to this. Or any legitimate sources.

Then we have the ***** boys on the site saying how embarrassing this is. Yeah, may be embarrassing for them for being such stupid asses to fall hook line and sinker for these message board detectives.
I thought there was confirmation somewhere that he was in town?

Again, who is this embarrassing for?
Darrell Jackson.
Being big does not make a person mature. This guy has bigger issues than people want to discuss. Obvious red flags with him are:

He has already transferred twice in less than 3 years of college.
He literally wastes so much of his time posting all his boring, useless and irrelevant activities on social media.

People like this are rarely successful in life. I hope for his sake I am wrong but instability is not a typically compliment to success.

Advertisement
I thought there was confirmation somewhere that he was in town?

But being in town doesn’t necessarily mean anything. We don’t even know if he had any contact with any of the coaches down here. The guy did spend the last year here, who knows what he was doing here, might not have had anything to do with him coming back or even thinking about it.

Darrell Jackson.
Being big does not make a person mature. This guy has bigger issues than people want to discuss. Obvious red flags with him are:

He has already transferred twice in less than 3 years of college.
He literally wastes so much of his time posting all his boring, useless and irrelevant activities on social media.

People like this are rarely successful in life. I hope for his sake I am wrong but instability is not a typically compliment to success.
All the more reason why Mario should have never entertained him once he committed to FSU. You can’t preach culture then **** near beg a guy like this to come back to your team.

Advertisement
We aren’t Georgia and Kam already told the team anyone that doesn’t want to be here needs to go now…That guy used his mom as an excuse showing that he truly didn’t want to be here.

He’s at an extreme need position I get it, but notice the contrast between him and Campbell reactions.
I don’t know his personal thoughts. I’d guess he wanted to go closer to home. I’d guess we offered a good amount. I don’t know if more DT’s coming in than anticipated at FSU had something to do with it. I don’t care the way I used to as far as “we only want kids who want to be Canes”. Those types of kids are less and less common today. He’s not even local to us, he’s more local to FSU. We’re in desperate need of help at DT.

Campbell reactions??? Do you mean because we have more solid options already in the fold on the OL so Jon Campbell was expendable? If so, yeah I agree with that. If we weren’t desperate for DT help and could recruit over him, then I wouldn’t care. We’re just not there yet so I get why we’d try to keep him if we could.

I’d like to know what happened. It sounds like some crazy **** and that might explain why it didn’t materialize.

I'll clarify after watching miami for 20 years we have always had a head coach that was stubborn with making changes which eventually made them a bust. Like I said there is still time so we will see.

So this makes you fear Mike Norvell? I believe you’re conflating two completely different issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So this makes you fear Mike Norvell? I believe you’re conflating two completely different issues.
I never said I feared Mike Norvell. I said he will use it for negative recruiting purposes. Norvell can be trash at recruiting, but him getting Williams and now Jackson obviously hurts. He can be a trash recruiter and at the same time hurt us which was just proven..

Advertisement
Back