Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree but we have a hole there we need him. I say 6 wins next year roster young and jags still here. Another top three class then watch out
Id rather have him then not but it’s not changing next season. Mario playing the long game but we knew that

Advertisement
vanish where did you go GIF

terrible look for Mario and Co.
I don’t think so. It looks like they tried to get him back and were in it, against the odds, with the Mom, best friend, school close to home. Who knows what happened - maybe he wanted too much or it just didn’t matter?

Mario just pulled 2 OL in the portal who gave up no sacks last season. He’s pulled great players at other spots out of high school as we know. Clearly there’s holes at DT, WR and QB that needs to be improved. He’s gotta make decisions on staff if he wants to change that in my opinion. I think Joe stays as he seems to be a good coach and recruits Polynesian players well it seems. Gattis is a clearer situation to me but he’s still here and that’s Mario’s responsibility.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree but we have a hole there we need him. I say 6 wins next year roster young and jags still here. Another top three class then watch out
I know you consistently say wins don’t mean **** on the trail and I tend to agree but Mario can’t win 6 games in year 2 after only Winning 5 and expect another top 5 class. I just don’t see any way that happens with 2 years of a garbage product.

Advertisement
Back