Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Advertisement
There’s an exception to every rule, and Darrell Jackson would be my one exception. Every single one of the guys who hit the portal I was fine with except Jackson.

If he’s serious and has his mind right, I’d take him back. Trench studs are hard to replace.

Advertisement
There’s an exception to every rule, and Darrell Jackson would be my one exception. Every single one of the guys who hit the portal I was fine with except Jackson.

If he’s serious and has his mind right, I’d take him back. Trench studs are hard to replace.
His mind right?

Advertisement
Happily extolling “FSU is going to be loaded” as if they’re some talent juggernaut.

CIS FSU ****bois are even more delusional than admitted-actual FSU fans. They are always thirsty for that semenhole juice.
they are not loaded. they will be good more than likely bc they return nearly everyone important and had a good portal class. the magic will run out for them bc novel sucks at recruiting and he got extremely lucky travis turned out the way he did this past year. its a house of cards

Kid overplayed his hand. Emotionally entered the portal after the season and thought he was walking into the perfect situation at FSU, between playing time and being closer to home.

Then FSU adds via the portal and productive players on the DL announce that they're coming back, and suddenly, the situation at Miami seems far better and he's having buyers remorse.

This isn't like the Thomas situation in that they'd be u-turning on a disciplinary decision but this is also a kid that decided he didn't want to be at Miami anymore. Was it truthfully because his mom is/was sick and Miami can offer him and his family a better overall situation (NIL included) or did he play himself with FSU and wants to come running back?

I know we're in desperate need of DT's but taking him back reeks of something Manny would do, regardless of what's true. We're talking about a kid who's now been at 3 schools in the last 12 months. Let him stay buried on the depth chart in Tally.
id say no thanks. it says more about our own coaches if we bring him back bc we couldn't land a replacement yet in the portal out of the shots we've been taking at the highly rated portal candidates. he made his third school choice. enjoy the ride at FSU. you made the decision to transfer again. you gotta live with it

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this so I'll just support the eventual outcome. Either way...

GifMeme 15102021180935.gif

Advertisement
Back