Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Lu, it's just the way it is today.

It's money, that's what's driving recruiting these days. It's no different than our basketball player that said he was looking into transferring and boom, bag dropped.

Players are playing the game. The locker room won't care that he almost went to FSU if he comes back, he can play and will play. He's just getting more money to do so and the guys around him will be like ****, maybe I can get more.

NIL is a cluster ****. If we think it's mad, imagine being on the front lines with 85 guys having their hands out. With no contracts like the NFL, it's the wild west out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
😂😂😂
Film and every other metric says different
he was t even all acc
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor
lol he not even All an ACC honorable mention , he’s pretty average.

Advertisement
Is this sparked by Mario’s relentlessness or because Jackson realized FSU’s depth chart at his position is better than ours and perhaps not what he thought it’d be? Maybe both?

I know we may take this dude if he wants back in, but doesn’t appear aligned to the type of player we’re supposedly targeting via the roster turnover. Hope I’m missing all sorts of aspects to the story and this is because of some other reason not known to us (the public).
I dont even ask the half of it but there is all type of ****ery going on with nil deals.. Im talking about scrub players requesting interviews with Ruiz demanding more money based on other players getting money, lol.. Im sure you have heard because its gotten around but dammmmm..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this sparked by Mario’s relentlessness or because Jackson realized FSU’s depth chart at his position is better than ours and perhaps not what he thought it’d be? Maybe both?

I know we may take this dude if he wants back in, but doesn’t appear aligned to the type of player we’re supposedly targeting via the roster turnover. Hope I’m missing all sorts of aspects to the story and this is because of some other reason not known to us (the public).
This…
Like I said what’s the difference between this and letting Reed/JT4 back? You guys preach culture, only when it’s convenient I see.

Advertisement
Back