Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Advertisement
Dam new team every year, but it's still is mind blowing how so many guys nowadays could transfer to their teams most fierce rival. Like imagine fellow defensive linemen like Warren Sapp or Jerome brown or Vince wilfork transferring to FSU just unheard-of

When you're horrible it's tough to have a rivalry.

If she's truly sick then I wish them the best. But in many cases I've heard of the "illness" being used as an excuse for the waiver.
its always the excuse...dude comes from a big sibling group with multiple adult siblings.

Again its where he wanted to go...his best friend is there and his old high school coach ( who is an fsu alum). He got some NIL money so he good to go back up there with a lil money and us sucking yup/../Tampering all the way and pushing likely from family.
I mean sh*t he was in the portal on the first day and had a countdown....that aint a i gotta go home cause my mom is gravely ill thing...thats the i need to use that because i would have to sit out a year excuse from transferring before.

Advertisement
its always the excuse...dude comes from a big sibling group with multiple adult siblings.

Again its where he wanted to go...his best friend is there and his old high school coach ( who is an fsu alum). He got some NIL money so he good to go back up there with a lil money and us sucking yup/../Tampering all the way and pushing likely from family.
I mean sh*t he was in the portal on the first day and had a countdown....that aint a i gotta go home cause my mom is gravely ill thing...thats the i need to use that because i would have to sit out a year excuse from transferring before.
The beyond reproach excuse. I hope his momma get better. I hope he sucks at FSU

Advertisement
Of all the teams that his mom lives close to 🤦‍♂️. Hope he is Able to spend more time with his mom though. Family>football every time.
He should have to sit out a year cause it’s his second time transferring

Dam new team every year, but it's still is mind blowing how so many guys nowadays could transfer to their teams most fierce rival. Like imagine fellow defensive linemen like Warren Sapp or Jerome brown or Vince wilfork transferring to FSU just unheard-of
Pretty obvious from our game against them this year that not many on our team treated them like a rival unfortunately

Advertisement
cubs (the team that lost to the fish), the cubs WS team, fields is fun to watch, the bulls when they had rose were fun to watch (mainly when rose was healthy),

Cap on all that.

Bears are 3-10
Bulls haven’t had Rose since 2011 (healthy)
Cubs had their magical run in 2016, & been a sub .500 team since.

Lol; and there’s a whole lot more teams in Chicago that suck, too. If imma be honest, they all do. Lol

If his mom is sick I hope she gets better but either way I would fight immediate eligibility. If its for family reasons sure, go closer to home and we wish you the best but you still have to sit out the year like anyone else. If things are that bad that you need to leave then that should give you more time to be by her side.

Advertisement
Maryland to Miami isn’t the same disrespect as Miami to FSU. It is literally our biggest rival. And why in the world would he want him to fail here? Weird post.

No, you're right, it isn't. The post wasn't about levels of disrespect.

He labeled him a turncoat for going to FSU. He was a turncoat to Maryland when he came here. Same as any transfer we've ever had that came here, a turncoat to their first school.

All he said was he's a turncoat. He hopes he flops. The basis on hoping he flops is that he's a turncoat. He became one when he came here. It doesn't matter where he went.

Advertisement
Back