Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

20221206_191823.jpg

Oh no! FSU got Daryl? Our warehouse is gonna be a mess

Advertisement
I wish his mother great health, but ask yourself this question.

If FSU was 3-9 last season would he be going there? If FSU returned both starters at DT including an ALL ACC type would he be going there?

FSU is DESPERATE FOR DT'S for 2023. They will get trucked in between the tackles unless they grab some portal DT's.

WELL BAM arguably the best returning run stuffer in the ACC is going to "fall into their lap". This was 100% tampering by free shoes IMO.

If whats being said in this thread is true..sounds like he wanted to be at FSU all along but they had no NIL money last offseason and we did so he took the bag. Now that hes got the money, he can go where he really wants to be.

Hey...its the nature of NIL these days. There will be alot of these type situations I think. Hopefully some fall in our favor here and there. (Shemar Stewart maybe?)

Advertisement
C1A55493-7A69-4664-BD2C-E65A6DFEBF50.jpeg
Just not a good look for Mario no matter how you slice it.

This wasn’t a Manny Holdover
This wasn’t a Head Case
This wasn’t a playing time issue

This guy just straight up decided he didn’t want to be here after one season and I get it, he wanted to go home and etc but he had that opportunity last season and choose to believe in Mario vision and after just one season he wanted out.

View attachment 218465Just not a good look for Mario no matter how you slice it.

This wasn’t a Head Case

This guy just straight up decided he didn’t want to be here after one season and I get it, he wanted to go home and etc but he had that opportunity last season and choose to believe in Mario vision and after just one season he wanted out.
Guy transferring to his third school but yup that’s on Mario 😂😂

Advertisement
View attachment 218465Just not a good look for Mario no matter how you slice it.

This wasn’t a Head Case

Have you not followed this at all? His mom is sick so he wanted to be closer and FSU pretty much in his backyard. Sucks *** but family>football.

Advertisement
Who knows what's true and not true. He will most likely get his waiver cleared for his mom and we will see him next year. Sucks because we have 0 space eaters on the team and I havent really seen any in the portal. Need Joe to strap it up

Advertisement
Dam new team every year, but it's still is mind blowing how so many guys nowadays could transfer to their teams most fierce rival. Like imagine fellow defensive linemen like Warren Sapp or Jerome brown or Vince wilfork transferring to FSU just unheard-of

Advertisement
Back