Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Anybody that says this isn’t a loss is straight up tripping. He’s a 19 year old DT thats being double teamed most plays at a position thats normally a grown man position. RS Soph or JR’s. He showed up at Maryland 18 years old and played a good amount of snaps most games and even started some. People around the program thought he was one of their best guys by the end of the year.

He’s still a baby playing inside but he caused chaos and was game planned around. Was he All Conference or elite ? No, he took plays off and disappeared at times but that’s what young players do , hello LT56. Weird how that works.

Fsu will be getting him his money year and when the light normally fully brightens. I expect a big year from him but regardless this is a big loss. 6’6 300-320 quality space eaters don’t grow on trees or the portal. There’s a reason for that.
he a rival now hopefully he trash when we play em

Advertisement
Advertisement
Save ya' breath Bro, most of Jackson's fan club were born after the William Joseph & Vince Wilfork era, they think that every DT over 300# is an All-American.
I grew up on the goats. JB, RM , CK s and many others but that has nothing to do with this being a loss in the year 2022. It’s not a “ fan club , it’s telling the truth. I could lie to myself and poo poo it as no big deal but I try to live in the real world. He’s the best space eater on the roster by a huge margin . That’s just facts.

I grew up on the goats. JB, RM , CK s and many others but that has nothing to do with this being a loss in the year 2022. It’s not a “ fan club , it’s telling the truth. I could lie to myself and poo poo it as no big deal but I try to live in the real world. He’s the best space eater on the roster by a huge margin . That’s just facts.
people trashing him and his impact but no one came up with who will replace him lol. we dont have his replacement on this roster right now. we dont have it on the recruiting list right now either.

Two different positions and assignments. Ask LT to do what he does and watch what happens lol. His job was to eat soace and blockers. Nobody currently on the roster can do that close to as well as he does.

Be prepared to fight the stats nerds and know-nothings who will continue to tell us that Jackson is no big loss...

Advertisement
Anybody that says this isn’t a loss is straight up tripping. He’s a 19 year old DT thats being double teamed most plays at a position thats normally a grown man position. RS Soph or JR’s. He showed up at Maryland 18 years old and played a good amount of snaps most games and even started some. People around the program thought he was one of their best guys by the end of the year.

He’s still a baby playing inside but he caused chaos and was game planned around. Was he All Conference or elite ? No, he took plays off and disappeared at times but that’s what young players do , hello LT56. Weird how that works.

Fsu will be getting him his money year and when the light normally fully brightens. I expect a big year from him but regardless this is a big loss. 6’6 300-320 quality space eaters don’t grow on trees or the portal. There’s a reason for that.
If even 50% of the time he plays anything like he did against UNC, he'll be an All-Conference player next year (at 20 years old). Sucks to lose that.

Two different positions and assignments. Ask LT to do what he does and watch what happens lol. His job was to eat soace and blockers. Nobody currently on the roster can do that close to as well as he does.
Maybe we should bring back the plug from Golden’s first year

Advertisement
I appreciate his need to transfer, his ability to do so and the wisdom to help assist that….

That said, we need Mario to focus on getting players out of the portal now.

Getting them in was a last week problem…
Big Manny can't even get rid of Gattis.

Hurts a lot & only loss of significance. Good riddance to the other portal boys. This kid is a load & helluva player.

Advertisement

1670365842969.gif

We sucked....he gets to go back home an play with his best friend and his high school coach on staff....all that mom ill stuff i aint buying. Young man wanna go home with them looking like they on the up tick is all. This is a bad loss n look like he made the move abruptly too...

well we'll likely have to face em so....WE GON SEEEE. LOL

We sucked....he gets to go back home an play with his best friend and his high school coach on staff....all that mom ill stuff i aint buying. Young man wanna go home with them looking like they on the up tick is all. This is a bad loss n look like he made the move abruptly too...

well we'll likely have to face em so....WE GON SEEEE. LOL

Yup, Ruiz got got, ran the long game on em'.

Advertisement
Back