Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

lol if he transfers back after already enrolling at FSU, he aint ever playing this season lol. you can say he could have gotten an exception wiht his mom's health to go to FSU, but to go back to miami and transferring again? yeah ill pass at this point.
I'm pretty sure he hasn't officially enrolled just went to orientation so wouldn't be a transfer back to miami thing.

Advertisement
Yea I get this is the new era and arguably biggest position of need, but agree with others above, if this is really true, it seems likely because of the FSU depth situation. I am usually all for doing whatever it takes for talent but this feels like it hassssssss to be past wherever the line is drawn for what is allowable. Echo what others said about the locker room. Just no way this happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Which means?

Enrollment is an official act by the university where they give you credit for your financial aid, and they approve you for the classes you've registered for (the also usually take your student ID picture at the same time.

Once you are "enrolled", you would have to withdraw from classes and/or transfer to another school. BEFORE you are enrolled, you could just leave and you wouldn't have to transfer.

At FSU you register for classes on the last day of orientation

EDIT: FSU orientation for transfer students is only 1 day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back