Darrell Jackson DT commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Outside of midget ****, CIS is the greatest website in the world.

Hank TADD & Bridget TM...
1651060405787.png

Advertisement
If you read Gary’s update on Jackson’s recruitment this past weekend if lined up with what I posted and told people like Liberty and Inday in private between Saturday and yesterday.

I also told @Allabouttheu95 theres a reason I know this was more than a “ free visit and I’d disclose that later . Well mom needed to sign off on the deal . The Mom and the sister didn’t come down for the original visit. That wasn‘t out to the public.

Yes Jackson committed to the staff early in the vIsit and that’s why there was cb’s and alot of positivity coming out. But UF coaches were on the mother begging for another visit , mom was prepared to take that visit. UF actually tried to play ball here. That’s why I posted “the deal wasn’t completely done and some folks let the info out early , we have to stop the second visit and finish the deal”.

As I mentioned Miami got mom down on a unexpected , quiet visit ( nobody had that publicly at time) and finalized the deal. Hence why I posted “ the family needed to sign off before heading back “ ( momma). Most didn’t catch that wording because they know he’d left and thought mom was on the original visit.

So once again he did commit to the coaches early on, and yes things changed since that commitment, like they tend to do. Nothing mattered until mom got onboard.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you read Gary’s update on Jackson’s recruitment this past weekend if lined up with what I posted and told people like Liberty and Inday in private between Saturday and yesterday.

I also told @Allabouttheu95 theres a reason I know this was more than a “ free visit and I’d disclose that later . Well mom needed to sign off on the deal . The Mom and the sister didn’t come down for the original visit. That wasn‘t out to the public.

Yes Jackson committed to the staff early in the vIsit and that’s why there was cb’s and alot of positivity coming out. But UF coaches were on the mother and Darrell begging for another visit , mom had agreed. UF actually tried to play ball here. That’s why I posted “the deal wasn’t completely done and some folks let the info out early , we have to stop the second visit and finish the deal”.

As I mentioned Miami got mom down on a unexpected , quiet visit ( nobody had that publicly at time) and finalized the deal. Hence why I posted “ the family needed to sign off before heading back “ ( momma). Most didn’t catch that wording because they know he’d left and thought mom was on the original visit.

So yes he did commit to the coaches early on, and yes things changed since that commitment, like they tend to do.

Everything I said matched to the visit and even the time he committed .

Lastly I don’t care if you’re an insider , an outsider, or even a cheerleader at UM , that’s what happened. Maybe some peoples info isn’t quite as good as them or their ego thinks.

That’s all I have to say on that, have a good day.
Thanks cribby for everything you bring to this board.

Yes Jackson committed to the staff early in the vIsit and that’s why there was cb’s and alot of positivity coming out. But UF coaches were on the mother and Darrell begging for another visit , mom had agreed. UF actually tried to play ball here. That’s why I posted “the deal wasn’t completely done and some folks let the info out early , we have to stop the second visit and finish the deal”.

So yes he did commit to the coaches early on, and yes things changed since that commitment, like they tend to do.

Everything I said matched to the visit and even the time he committed .

Lastly I don’t care if you’re an insider , an outsider, or even a cheerleader at UM , that’s what happened. Maybe some peoples info isn’t quite as good as them or their ego thinks.

That’s all I have to say on that, have a good day.
Thanks for going out of your way to explain this. Makes sense, and can’t believe the large group of Sherlock Holmes on this site didn’t catch the wording in your original post 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you've got a Tijuana Flats in your neighborhood, there's no reason to ever go to Moe's or Chipotle.

A very good friend of mine owns multiple Tijuana Flats (which is legal, unlike "owning" multiple Chick Fil-As, which is simply not allowed). Although he went to UCF with the founder of the company, he grew up in Miami, is a huge UM fan, and has multiple family members who are alums.

Advertisement
Back