Darrell Bevell Fins QB coach

Look at his track record. He’s not Matt Nagy

Yeah Nagy actually got a HC job. Bevell is only Packers QB/OC from the Favre/Rodgers era (he was there from 00-06) not to get a sniff for HC job.

Advertisement
Miami Dolphins QB coach/passing game coordinator

This would be an intriguing guy for our offense. He has plenty of OC experience and he is apart of one of the most exciting offenses I’ve ever seen. We have speed to work with on our roster. We have a speedster in RB Johnson and two dynamic incoming freshman, speedsters Breshard Smith, Ray-Ray, Washington, and an incoming freshman WR and do it all TE recruit. Bevell also has a track record of working with elite QBs. If money is not a concern go get Bevell and a portal QB and let’s ride. He’s already in Miami so the transition should be smooth
#BevelltotheU

At this rate we couldn’t get Mike McDaniels secretary to be our OC, cause Mario only wants bro style

Advertisement
You mean the dude that DIDN'T RUN BEAST MODE AT THE GOAL LINE IN THE SUPER BOWL? SERIOUSLY?

Bevell isn't leaving the NFL, and honestly, Miami could do better. I'm not going to lie, Mario hiring a Sean Lewis type and GETTING OUT OF THE WAY(if that is happening) would be ideal. Honestly, Dawson isn't nearly as bad as he is viewed as, he wasn't nearly this bad at UH, even when he wasn't lighting the world on fire. Honestly, I'd love to see Mario get out of the way and grab Sean Lewis. Lewis, with this OL would be DYNAMITE, I saw enough of him at CU to know a lot of his struggles came as a result of Deion and his son wanting to play daddy ball. Get him, get out of the way, and have an exciting, dynamic offense. I don't doubt that he would be able to attract a solid portal QB.

Advertisement
I was just about to post this. Lol at thinking somebody working with an offensive genius making a downward move to Mario voluntarily.
If we keep shooting low this is what we get. “IF” money is not a concern as I keep hearing then go land a “guy” and let’s ride. This prehistoric play calling era has to come to an end

Bevell hasn’t Coached College in 24 years...

What gives you the impression he suddenly at 53 years old wants to come coach college?

Animals Being Jerks Gorilla GIF

You mean the dude that DIDN'T RUN BEAST MODE AT THE GOAL LINE IN THE SUPER BOWL? SERIOUSLY?

Bevell isn't leaving the NFL, and honestly, Miami could do better. I'm not going to lie, Mario hiring a Sean Lewis type and GETTING OUT OF THE WAY(if that is happening) would be ideal. Honestly, Dawson isn't nearly as bad as he is viewed as, he wasn't nearly this bad at UH, even when he wasn't lighting the world on fire. Honestly, I'd love to see Mario get out of the way and grab Sean Lewis. Lewis, with this OL would be DYNAMITE, I saw enough of him at CU to know a lot of his struggles came as a result of Deion and his son wanting to play daddy ball. Get him, get out of the way, and have an exciting, dynamic offense. I don't doubt that he would be able to attract a solid portal QB.
Let be real. You can fine a bad decision on any coach’s resume. But Lewis would as be a big hire. The question is does he have the stature to demand that Mario stay out of his way

Advertisement
Let be real. You can fine a bad decision on any coach’s resume. But Lewis would as be a big hire. The question is does he have the stature to demand that Mario stay out of his way
There's bad and there's unforgiveable. Bevell is living proof that in the NFL, once you get a job, you can stay forever, no matter how mid you are. People forget that DB was mediocre as an OC at multiple stops, but he keeps getting hired. The fraternity takes care of its own.

Advertisement
Dude is obviously not familiar with Bevell. He isn’t some young up coming coach. He has been a OC in the nfl for several teams and his offenses aren’t like what McDaniel is running

Fam we have to think big. We want to be big dogs but continue to shoot for small fish. He’s right in our backyard. What will it hurt if Mario takes his shot. At least the fan base will see that he is serious about fixing this terrible offense
My guy, imagine you're seeing a 10. Like, the 10 of 10s. Everything you've ever wished for in a woman. Looks, smile, personality, everything as if you could've handcrafted her.

Then you take a look in the mirror: You're ugly. You stink. You believe in 70 hour work weeks and don't realize that your colleagues make more money and have more success working have that because they are working with computers and AI and you're working with a fax device.

It's okay to shoot big, but there are instances where you aim low. We have to aim low. Guidry wasn't the big fish, but he, for **** ******* sure, is among the best hires this program has made in quite some time.

Would be career suicide for him.. He will have NFL opportunities
He was the OC for the Seattle Seahawks back in the early to mid 2010's. A former Wisconsin Badgers QB, Bevell has had some very good NFL offenses. Unfortunately for him he is known for being the guy who called the rub route pick play pass from the 1 yard line in the Super Bowl vs New England that was intercepted by Malcolm Butler and sealed the Patriots win and Tom Brady's 4th Super Bowl win.

Mario is a recruiter. After the last 2 seasons of terrible play calling he has to know that it not good for recruiting and keeping the kids on the team happy/engaged. Having an explosive offense 30 minutes away is the sell during the hiring process. The fans also has to do their part by putting these high profile name out there. I keep hearing that money is not a concern. If so, make it happen!
Mario also almost certainly has OCD so he cant help himself.

Advertisement
Back