Darrell Bevell Fins QB coach

Advertisement
Social Media Politics GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Miami Dolphins QB coach/passing game coordinator

This would be an intriguing guy for our offense. He has plenty of OC experience and he is apart of one of the most exciting offenses I’ve ever seen. We have speed to work with on our roster. We have a speedster in RB Johnson and two dynamic incoming freshman, speedsters Breshard Smith, Ray-Ray, Washington, and an incoming freshman WR and do it all TE recruit. Bevell also has a track record of working with elite QBs. If money is not a concern go get Bevell and a portal QB and let’s ride. He’s already in Miami so the transition should be smooth
#BevelltotheU
One bad call and everyone here would scream to fire him and bring out one of the worst calls in history: not running Marshawn Lynch and throwing an INT aún the last minute of the Super Bowl! It was his call.

You mean the dude that DIDN'T RUN BEAST MODE AT THE GOAL LINE IN THE SUPER BOWL? SERIOUSLY?

Bevell isn't leaving the NFL, and honestly, Miami could do better. I'm not going to lie, Mario hiring a Sean Lewis type and GETTING OUT OF THE WAY(if that is happening) would be ideal. Honestly, Dawson isn't nearly as bad as he is viewed as, he wasn't nearly this bad at UH, even when he wasn't lighting the world on fire. Honestly, I'd love to see Mario get out of the way and grab Sean Lewis. Lewis, with this OL would be DYNAMITE, I saw enough of him at CU to know a lot of his struggles came as a result of Deion and his son wanting to play daddy ball. Get him, get out of the way, and have an exciting, dynamic offense. I don't doubt that he would be able to attract a solid portal QB.
agreed but the biggest issue we have is Mario inst getting out of the way. he will always want the offense to look like a certain way regardless of the OC.

Advertisement
This won’t happen absent the guy having a whisper scandal situation. He has to had such a situation.

Miami Dolphins QB coach/passing game coordinator

This would be an intriguing guy for our offense. He has plenty of OC experience and he is apart of one of the most exciting offenses I’ve ever seen. We have speed to work with on our roster. We have a speedster in RB Johnson and two dynamic incoming freshman, speedsters Breshard Smith, Ray-Ray, Washington, and an incoming freshman WR and do it all TE recruit. Bevell also has a track record of working with elite QBs. If money is not a concern go get Bevell and a portal QB and let’s ride. He’s already in Miami so the transition should be smooth
#BevelltotheU
You obliviously haven’t seen has offense play a game 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Who’s going to pay? You?
Mario came here with the agreement that he can hire the staff he wants. I see people in the know come on here and say we are not broke. I hear reports on the radio say we are not broke. If we want to win meaningful games money can’t be an issue

Advertisement
Who’s going to pay? You?
You implying the Columbus crew are starting to close their wallets because they're losing faith in the golden child they brought home without a proper and thorough coaching search?

No way Bevell is coming - not after being OC in the NFL multiple times. That being said, find another position coach familiar with that system on the Dolphins or Niners and give them a shot. An innovative offense that still relies on the run quite a bit, just in multiple ways. This should satisfy Mario's need for the run game to be the main focus, but also put points on the board.

Advertisement
Could be. But I think he is the kind of guy that Mario can’t control as far as his play calling. He would be a big hire and easy sell to recruits

LMFAO

Do you know how a football team works? Or ANY organization, for that matter??

Have you played college football, and coached on a staff??

Employee: "I'm strong willed. A true tough guy. You can't control me, I'm going to do what I want to do, no matter what you say."

Boss: "Sounds great. You're hired!"

Advertisement
Back