Darnell Washington - Yikes

The young man said in his commitment speech that UGA had the right daycare for his family. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I can't blame him one bit get those bags and a few Georgia peaches. His little girlfriend is gonna be in for a rude awakening when Washington starts running up in those southern bells. She is gonna get butt hurt an try out those UGA Bagman that hooked up Washington. If he is smart he needs to leave her in Vegas. **** has no fury like a Scorned Latina, I am still paying my exwife.

Go Canes

You meant Labia ?

Advertisement
Dude fa sho got bags;

With a baby in high school???! Dude said he had to factor what day care his daughter is in, then quickly started talking about being around the right people. lol.

Advertisement
Lol weren’t y’all loving this dude a month ago?
Not directed at you.. Aimed at these haters / trolls etc.

Maybe; The 'youth' that were wishing he would be a student-athlete for the hurricanes.. Are bashing his decision to go to Georgia / given the fact he has a kid to take care of. It's pretty obvious if any 'person deserves to get paid it is football players; They way they categorize high school students with stars next the kids name like a - hollywood movie gets stars attached to a "Entertainment" value?

Like how that 247/cbs website has a "cash/money" option to guess where a young adult may go to school. The nfl draft is the same exact thing. But they get paid in contracts where the ceo can take the 'guaranteed cash away aka. Like the raiders did to Antonio Brown, but on the media tv screens.. They voided the 30 million dollars that was supposed to be mandatory for Antonio.

I guess everyone forgets how brutal it is as a sport it is to play. Look at Michael Strahan on the morning tv - his hand/fingers don't look like mine; all crooked & disjointed. Then the old school like / Earl Campbell, Jerome Bettis aka the "power backs." You can tell they're in constant pain during the game [opioids/pain killer by syringes]. & after they retire playing a "Game." The rich ignorant of the world - obviously don't give a **** about them.

perfect example - How they claimed head trauma was not a thing + trying to rob them of health care. Plus - the united states of europe has turned health/ insurance into a capitalism monopoly money business.

Stop being hateful of a teenager because your feelings go hurt buy another person who - yall could never be like. If this kid is a "five star" - then all of you are unrated junior varsity fifth year senior high school superstars. The one's that hate another persons life decisions aka ignorance

Advertisement
Back