Darnell Washington - Yikes

Advertisement
H

He’ll fit right in here

Yep, fit right in with the 2019 Canes.
If you play uninspired, lazy, sorry football.. there is a place for you here.
You can takes days, weeks, or months off if you like and still play here. You can quit and come back as you please.
Practice not going well? Just threaten to quit, take a few weeks off, and you can start where you left off.
You think you can do better? Just Hit the portal. If that doesn’t work out as you expected, no worries.. Manny(the cuck) will always take you back after he strikes out in recruiting.
How the F can you run a program, business, team, or any organization with those philosophies or policies and expect to be successful? He’s already lost the asylum!! He’s done! No one respects him, players, coaches, boosters, fans. Etc.

Use to dominating by natural skill set and nothing else.

Put him around other equally talented players along with some dogs like that kid right there and you get someone who looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane

Sounds like some of the kids we have on the team

Advertisement
Get him under good coaching and that can easily be eliminated and I’m also sure he made plays that weren’t captured.
That's social media users / tmz, more or less. Critics forget that going from; high school to college to the nfl is all pretty much the same differences.

Maybe he garnered enough attention to be considered a superstar student in a high school - where he was probably the best player before he went to that level of education.. In high school; there is. Catholic, private, public, schools in low income areas. College there's private and state schools; Then there is ivy league schools. Just from high school to college - at least the division one schools. It gets condensed the amount of players as I guess the students may want to go to school to further the chance of playing professionally for a pay check. The nfl is the same thing. But there's only 32 teams in 2019 w/ only 7 rounds now. Before there used to be at least double the amount of I guess 'non guaranteed monopoly money.' & that was before, when there was no salary cap. The players contracts the white rich people can hand out, they can take it all back because of something stupid like a gold digger.. During Terrell Pryor school days. Tmz said he could have been a all/american defensive end, or at least he'd have a better 'athlete' career in the big leagues. But he was drafted as a thrower of a football, where he played qb at osu too.

To be honest though. The entire sports thing in the united/states is rigged for the rich to continue putting these kids down;. For some reason minor league baseball kids get guaranteed cash in the amatuers of the mlb. & look at the bull-ish contracts these men get paid. Trout to harper, make 700 million between just those 2. When most of the time they just stand around trying to get tan playing defense, or chew bubble gum waiting to swing a bat.

Its easy for a twitter kid to tweet away how a kid is no good. But during the actual football game they offensive player is used to dealing with 11 other men trying to knock them out and/or hitting them hard enough they don't hold on to a stat... Sorry [not really]. I just call b/s when I see it; who am I though? Between everyone I have water cooler talks with I'm usually right more so then another kid is never close to reality.

( Before any jay/vee jock chimes in ). Bill Walsh to Bill Belichick - Joe Montana to Tom Brady. They never appeared to have played the game. & the latter look like they can be a next door neighbor with a high intellect and passion for the game.

Advertisement
From the UGA board - just as everyone knew.. Just took the visits for vacations....

The commitment of Darnell Washington was over privately for months. I am skeptical of times with silent commits, but this one stuck. In fact UGA staff felt so good on this one, they did not have a problem with him visiting Tennessee last. That is when I knew this was with done.

Todd Hartley did a very good job with this five-star TE from Las Vegas as the lead recruiter for Georgia.

His coach called me in late August and talked with me about doing a commitment video for Georgia. I also talked with Darnell about his ideas for a video. Few weeks later, he decided to wait until the UA Game to do it on national television. I did a CB a few days after that call.

Others recruited him hard and I am sure it was close at times, but Georgia led the entire season here on him according to people very close to this and people in Las Vegas besides his staff.

Georgia needs TE's in a bad way and they are about to add a very talented 6-foot-7.5 one to the room for the 2020 season.

"It was close," Washington said. "I would say Florida was No. 2 because of Coach Larry Scott. I just felt better at Georgia. My mom loved Tennessee a lot and she was kind of down for a bit, but she is all in now."

Advertisement
Will be an interesting career to follow.

He's the size of Jimmy Graham right now (maybe heavier) before a nutrition and strength program, with less than a quarter of the athleticism.

If he wants to play TE he literally can't get any bigger and he's going to be battling that his whole career.

He reminds me a lot of Eric Winston. EW was a TE but everyone knew he was going to move to LT. Washington’s feet are a little slow but that’s because he doesn’t have to exert a lot of effort with that frame in High-school. UGA gave him enough to commit as a TE and move to a tackle position on the line.

Advertisement
The young man said in his commitment speech that UGA had the right daycare for his family. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I can't blame him one bit get those bags and a few Georgia peaches. His little girlfriend is gonna be in for a rude awakening when Washington starts running up in those southern bells. She is gonna get butt hurt an try out those UGA Bagman that hooked up Washington. If he is smart he needs to leave her in Vegas. **** has no fury like a Scorned Latina, I am still paying my exwife.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back