Darnell Washington (new thread)

Advertisement
Go to a **** air raid offense and leave the great TE tradition for the history books. Start a new run with wrs. . We should go full Spread and not even recruit a TE. We could get 5 wr a year in south florida that don’t need to be 5 stars and throw for 5,000 yards every year. Don’t matter who graduates, plug in another south Florida athlete and let’s go. **** the BS already.

This kid is as dumb as they come if he goes to bama or UGA as a TE. **** I wouldn’t even be mad if he went to Iowa ND or Stanford over us

Advertisement
"Coach Hartley coached David Njoku, Chris Herndon, and Brevin Jordan, guys who are in the league who will be in the league," Washington said. "So if he did it with them, why can't he do it with me? I trust him with getting me developed.

"I am down to pretty much Georgia and Bama," Washington said. "The SEC schools give you a chance to compete for a National Championship and you have the chance to compete for the SEC Championship at Georgia and Bama, and Tennessee too. They also develop you, regardless of position, for the next level better than anywhere in the country. Tennessee offered me before anyone so they are still in it as well.
Did this ****** really just list three Miami TEs as a reason he's going to commit to Georgia?!

People find excuses for their actions all of the time. He needs a reason. He can’t just say, “they paid me the most”
He was (I think) the #1 Jumbo Athlete in the country. I had no designs on him coming here.

If the best reason he can think of, publicly, to go to Georgia is Hartley then he's dumber than a box of rocks.

Advertisement
He was (I think) the #1 Jumbo Athlete in the country. I had no designs on him coming here.

If the best reason he can think of, publicly, to go to Georgia is Hartley then he's dumber than a box of rocks.

It’s actually the reason that makes the most sense given what everyone says about TEs choosing Georgia. He needs a reason to offset the fact that TEs go there to die.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back