Darnell Washington (new thread)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I learned not to even get mad at these situations. If we were meant to grab this kid. He would’ve already been committed. Our TE is currently a finalist for the Mackey Award, literally the highest honor given to a TE and that’s with him playing in a busted offense. If this kid can’t see that he’ll come here and become a star, than that’s his loss. Clearly this kid’s mind & heart is looking for something else. Honestly wish him best of luck, might be a blessing in disguise.

I learned not to even get mad at these situations. If we were meant to grab this kid. He would’ve already been committed. Our TE is currently a finalist for the Mackey Award, literally the highest honor given to a TE and that’s with him playing in a busted offense. If this kid can’t see that he’ll come here and become a star, than that’s his loss. Clearly this kid’s mind & heart is looking for something else. Honestly wish him best of luck, might be a blessing in disguise.

Yep. Clearly not about where he'll get burn as a TE. All about other $tuff....

Advertisement
"Coach Hartley coached David Njoku, Chris Herndon, and Brevin Jordan, guys who are in the league who will be in the league," Washington said. "So if he did it with them, why can't he do it with me? I trust him with getting me developed.

"I am down to pretty much Georgia and Bama," Washington said. "The SEC schools give you a chance to compete for a National Championship and you have the chance to compete for the SEC Championship at Georgia and Bama, and Tennessee too. They also develop you, regardless of position, for the next level better than anywhere in the country. Tennessee offered me before anyone so they are still in it as well.

"Coach Hartley coached David Njoku, Chris Herndon, and Brevin Jordan, guys who are in the league who will be in the league," Washington said. "So if he did it with them, why can't he do it with me? I trust him with getting me developed.

"I am down to pretty much Georgia and Bama," Washington said. "The SEC schools give you a chance to compete for a National Championship and you have the chance to compete for the SEC Championship at Georgia and Bama, and Tennessee too. They also develop you, regardless of position, for the next level better than anywhere in the country. Tennessee offered me before anyone so they are still in it as well.
TN thinks they're WR-U. They rarely use the TE. The last one to come out of there to do anything in the NFL was Witten.

Bag man bag man yeah that’s me... nothing to see here folks
tenor.gif

Wow F outta here with that Hartley schiit lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
$EC groupie, mid round draft pick is my guess after a spectacular 3 year career averaging 18 receptions a year

Some solid critical decision making being shown here!!!😂

Advertisement
Back