Darnell Washington (new thread)

Uga didn’t pay anything, look like under armour just had captains for that game out court side at the basketball game. Julian Fleming an osu commit was with them and under armour posted it on their social media.

Ah, got it.

Just to clarify then (regardless of who paid for the stuff), Washington and Fleming were sent to Milwaukee for a random nba game (obviously MIL is good but Magic are not) and then probably flown back to Orlando for the UnderArmor game?

Seems weird to me, but schools and these post-season HS games do weird stuff.

Advertisement
Can't believe this kid got sold by Hartley for 3 canes tight ends, especially when he didn't recruit any of them except Brevin.

Can't believe this kid got sold by Hartley for 3 canes tight ends, especially when he didn't recruit any of them except Brevin.

Bro hate to break it to you but hartley can recruit and UGA is paying players. If u had to choose between working and not getting paid or working and getting paid what would you do?

No idea how good he will be but Washington’s face looks like Lamar Miller’s voice sounds

I know this is off the subject but it looks like another great TE Greg Olsen is going to retire and was given a loud cheer by the panther fans before leaving the field today. He is everything you could ever want out of a professional. I wonder if he has any interest in coaching

Advertisement
Bro hate to break it to you but hartley can recruit and UGA is paying players. If u had to choose between working and not getting paid or working and getting paid what would you do?
Wasn't the point. The point was he did diddly squat as far as Njoku and Herndon are concerned.

All that crying on here and he does in fact have us in his top 4.

Still not going to get him...but **** some of y'all jump to conclusions with the quickness here based off of anything that could upset you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191229-215324.png
    Screenshot_20191229-215324.png
    1 MB · Views: 112
Advertisement
All that crying on here and he does in fact have us in his top 4.

Still not going to get him...but **** some of y'all jump to conclusions with the quickness here based off of anything that could upset you.

While he won’t reveal which school he signed with, Washington was willing to share some details on his decision.

“It really came down to how I got along with the coaches. Not only that, the recruiting pitches, I know what’s real and what’s not,” Washington said in a video posted to YouTube by DawgNation. “It came down to the vibe of the school, the vibe of the coaches and I just want to work. I don’t want nothing given, I want to earn everything I get.”

When it came down to the coach that won him over, Washington noted that coach’s ability to develop talent as a key reason for his selection.

“His past tight ends, dudes he’s coached,” Washington added. “I believe that he will develop me the same, or probably even better.”

Just read today that he gave a silent commit to 4 different schools throughout the year and Miami was one of them. Crazy!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back