Darnell Saloman accused of Theft at UGA camp

Advertisement
Genron from yesterday...

25.png

ESPN article would say:

"Potential University of Miami recruit and attendee of a Georgia football camp, Darnell Salomen was accused of theft.

Advertisement
You guys whine and cry about Genron but all the so-called tough guys in Miami sit around and do nothing but ***** like girls. SMH.

You guys whine and cry about Genron but all the so-called tough guys in Miami sit around and do nothing but **** like girls. SMH.

Huh?

It's soft as **** to talk about a man behind his back. If you have an issue with Genron, go look the man in the eye and say it to his face like a man. Gossip and talking behind someone's back is what old ladies do, and believe me, I know old ladies.

I thought south florida was supposed to be full of tough guys, so where are the tough guys? Sure ain't the chickens running around here talking behind a man's back.

You're like kids who get their lunch money taken by a bigger kid, then you talk trash behind his back but when he steps up to you you don't say or do

You guys whine and cry about Genron but all the so-called tough guys in Miami sit around and do nothing but **** like girls. SMH.

Huh?

It's soft as **** to talk about a man behind his back. If you have an issue with Genron, go look the man in the eye and say it to his face like a man. Gossip and talking behind someone's back is what old ladies do, and believe me, I know old ladies.

I thought south florida was supposed to be full of tough guys, so where are the tough guys? Sure ain't the chickens running around here talking behind a man's back.

You're like kids who get their lunch money taken by a bigger kid, then you talk trash behind his back but when he steps up to you you don't say or do

Wasnt you on the other board talking about Dorito & golden?

Advertisement
Let me get this straight. The answer to the Genron problem is one or more of us leaving where we are now to go to a high school and ask to speak with the man they call Genron and tell him to his face that we think he is a shady ******* slave trader and is taking advantage of the youth of South Florida and that we prefer he be castrated?

What if he agrees to the castration?
- Will LSU pay for that?

There are a lot of questions that need answers before this plan can work.

i think it would be easier for us just to simply match what LSU pays him rather then go up and try to murder the guy.

Huh?

Bro, it's a forum to talk crap, no big deal.. I see people even post crap about peter, and he don't even mind it even though he runs the website. Question tho.. why defend a man that refers to his position in CCHS as "the winning lottery ticket", or refers to himself as a leader of men, yet calls out a 17 year old when he leaves to BTW on twitter.. why defend him???? IDC about the dude, and this is the first and last time I post about him.. I am sure "the leader of men" doesn't need you to defend him, and if there is something he wants to clear up with the Cane fan base, then I think he can join in the forum (like others have) and defend himself..

Advertisement

Huh?

What up, Jon?

Huh?

So you want us to go on school grounds, look for this low life and call him a low life scumbag? That should go over well! Where do we get all these flakes?

Huh?

hahahaha

Advertisement

Huh?

377.gif

Huh?

377.gif

Huh?

377.gif
378.gif

Huh?

Man, you really make some incredibly stupid posts. Btw, IIRC Genron's posted on here in the past.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back