Darius Tice, RB Miami Northwestern

Advertisement
Tice already knows where he's going frm my understanding. Cook ain't feeling the U like that. winning changes things. Very very important year coming up for Golden and Co.

Tice committed to Tubberville at Cincy but he'd come here in a minute. I say take Gus and save the spots for Cook/Sony

I'd take Tice. The Shannon move is missing on the big fish. Thats done. Not taking any backs whatsoever is just dumb.

We're getting Ray3 and Gus Edwards this year. Have Duke, Clements, Dillard and Crawford. How many RBs you want on the roster?

Advertisement
Don't reach for a kid you let walk. Sign Gus(or don't), go hard after Sony and Cook. Goob gobs of PT can be sold to those to now. Sell competition to them. Let the best man win.

We have Duke, OT, Dallas, and Dillard for next year. Lewis and possibly Gus coming in with this class. No need scramble here and offer prospects late. Just go all in on Sony and Dalvin for the 14 class and we will be set at RB for a while.

We have Duke, OT, Dallas, and Dillard for next year. Lewis and possibly Gus coming in with this class. No need scramble here and offer prospects late. Just go all in on Sony and Dalvin for the 14 class and we will be set at RB for a while.

Like how we went all-in on Alex Collins?

Dalvin is a stud but he's on that Clem$on payroll and who knows if Sony will actually end up here?

Just get Gus this yr as a compliment...

I for one cannot wait to see what Duke does with the extra touches with a bigger frame next year. Kid is just special and will rip off highlights. Next year though, all in on Cooke and Sony.

Advertisement
Exactly, he wasn't good enough then so no use in throwing a scholarship to what would be perceived as a JAG just to try and cover up this big **** up. Hope Duke is ready to get run into the ******* ground.

I'd take Tice. The Shannon move is missing on the big fish. Thats done. Not taking any backs whatsoever is just dumb.

We're getting Ray3 and Gus Edwards this year. Have Duke, Clements, Dillard and Crawford. How many RBs you want on the roster?

That's like saying Perry, Dye, Cleveland. Why bother to recruit any TE's.

Clements can play when he's healthy. Crawford is more of a 3rd down type and Dillard is unproven. I think we will be fine at running back. We are much better off there than some other positions on this team.

Augustus Edwards looks as good as Alex Collins does running the ball definitely stronger land him and call it a rap for this class.

I really cant comprehend all of the Darius Tice love on this board smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Augustus Edwards looks as good as Alex Collins does running the ball definitely stronger land him and call it a rap for this class.

:rollcanes: no. Collins is ELITE. Acrustus Edward is nowhere in the same stratosphere as Collins.

^not sure if serious

I don't see the problem here.

I could throw a rock into Dade/Broward/Palm Beach and hit a good running back.

No one here heard of Branden Oliver, Kevin Smith, Trabis Ward (well, maybe Trabis), Kedrick Rhodes, Anthon Samuel, Hosey Williams...but, they are all local, all productive elsewhere, and could have played here...

Advertisement
Back