Darius Tice, RB Miami Northwestern

DroCane

Sophomore
Any chance Darius 'Gangsta Lean' Tice gets an offer now?

[video=youtube;RrwDVaBS8ec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrwDVaBS8ec[/video]

Advertisement
We have Eduardo, Crawford and Dillard....and that other kid.

I would save the ship and take Edwards (even though he is FB).

Let's not cover up one mistake with another. Kid wasn't good enough an hour ago, and he isn't now either. If Golden does it would be Shannonesque.

What other kid?

Sadly, Eduardo just doesn't have it and I can't say anything about Dillard because I haven't seen him but the reports aren't too promising.

Advertisement
Just take Augusts Edwards if he wants in. Hope that him or one of the guys on the roster can emerge as Duke's spell.

Don't waste ships with Cook and Sony coming up next.

Advertisement

What other kid?

Sadly, Eduardo just doesn't have it and I can't say anything about Dillard because I haven't seen him but the reports aren't too promising.

Puke Thompson (Sp?)

Well, obviously I'm just talking about who's going to share the load with Duke.

I don't know, I like the way Tice runs and he was very productive in Dade. You guys watch that film and see a mediocre/below-average prospect?

What other kid?

Puke Thompson (Sp?)

Well, obviously I'm just talking about who's going to share the load with Duke.

I don't know, I like the way Tice runs and he was very productive in Dade. You guys watch that film and see a mediocre/below-average prospect?

Send this guy and email and let him know goldenal@miami.edu

I think we needed Collins but I think we're fine on offense in 2013. Still have the lineman, still have the WR and upgraded at TE. If we can get something out of OT, Dillard or Crawford...should be fine.

Advertisement
I'd take Tice. The Shannon move is missing on the big fish. Thats done. Not taking any backs whatsoever is just dumb.

Take Edwards if he wants in. Pray that Sony and Cook want in. If they come in and we find a decent spell for Duke, you won't remember Collins.

Advertisement
Let's not cover up one mistake with another. Kid wasn't good enough an hour ago, and he isn't now either. If Golden does it would be Shannonesque.

Everyone has a recruiting board and contingency plans. To not at least take a look at other running back options would be Cokeresque.

Golden didnt bank everything on Collins, we recruited other backs, they just werent serious. We also have Edwards in play, and while not the same kind of back as Collins, he can certainly come in and pound the rock between the tackles to give Duke some rest, at least until he can grow into an H back. That opens the door for Sony or Cook to come in as the Heir to Duke next year.

Saw reports that Clements was wearing neck brace. He may not see the field again. Someone could get a late offer. Chestnut?

Advertisement
Back