Daquris Wiggins is "locked in" on Miami

View as article
It's disrespectful for this kid to be considered a low four star. He attacks the football. Imo, he's a mid to high 4 star talent. Love Wiggins. I'll repeat; get Pope, Hightower, Wiggins, and Moore and wrap it up, unless Williams wants in too, but I'm fine w those 4.

Combined with Richards, JT, and Harley that will easily be the best WR group in the country (Bama in 2nd).

Richt would be forced to spread the ball out with N'Kosi. We just might be fvckin!

Advertisement
yes clappy.jpg

How fast is he? Does he also run track?

What kind of stats did all of these Soithridge receivers put up last year? They sure had a lot of them.
Southridge actually didn't throw the ball all that much last year, they won games mostly due to their elite Defense.

They even had Antwan Collier playing QB in some packages, he was used primarily as a runner though.

Okay, that's some of what I was looking for. They apparently have and had last year, a ton of perceived D1 talent on offense. You would think they would find a way to use it and maybe they have. So why were they winning games due to their defense mostly? Lacking a competent QB, poor offensive coaching, or what?

Did any of them run track as well? I've never cared about "reported" high schoolers 40 times as they're unreliable. He looks fast enough, more of just a curiosity thing along with their other weapons.

Nice write-up. The Ridge boys always seem to outperform their hype, so I have no doubt Wiggins has a high ceiling.

Advertisement
It's disrespectful for this kid to be considered a low four star. He attacks the football. Imo, he's a mid to high 4 star talent. Love Wiggins. I'll repeat; get Pope, Hightower, Wiggins, and Moore and wrap it up, unless Williams wants in too, but I'm fine w those 4.

Agreed and that seems to be what the plan is. A WR class of those 4 would be epic and the best part is that it's very much in the realm of possibility. Just thinking about the potential for this class sends a tingle up my leg.

Advertisement
Back