Danny Dillard

GhostofVenice01

MOPE SQUAD INTERNATIONAL
RB from my HS, supp being recruited by Miami, anyone got any info? I see scout did a write up on him, anyone got a premium acct and can copy and paste it here??

Advertisement
If I wasn't on my phone I would

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 15,870
[video=youtube;V5MXOCtd52c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MXOCtd52c[/video]

Good size and fast, but his feet look average. Probably a solid kickoff returner. Not sure he's a UM tailback but he has talent.

FWIW, this isn't a true highlight reel, it goes game-by-game. So not every run is a long TD.

Visited WKU and likes Miami, NC State and Illinois. No Miami visit scheduled.

Advertisement
Here's the write up from the Premium Board:

Danny Dillard is a talented running back prospect from Venice High and Scout caught up with him to discuss the latest.

Danny Dillard has helped lead his team to a 6-1 start this season. After starting 6-0, Dillard and his teammates will be looking to lock up a playoff berth on Friday night against Braden River.

"We just gotta go out and keep playing hard, keep doing what we can," Dillard said. "It's been going well."

Dillard, 6-foot-1 and 195 pounds, is one of the top running back prospects in South Florida and he talked about the recruiting process.

"I went and visited Western Kentucky earlier this season," he said. "I watched them play against Navy, they lost but it was a lot of fun. I saw all their facilities which I liked a lot, everyone there was just so nice."

Western Kentucky is one of four schools at the top of Dillard's list of favorites.

"My top four schools right now are Illinois, NC State, Miami, and and WK," he said.

The talented running back talked a bit about each of the remaining three schools.

"I’m going to visit Illinois December 2nd and NC State November 18th," he said. "I wanna visit Miami, too. They have a good program and they're trying to get back on top."

Dillard said he'll have a much better idea after he takes a few more of his official visits.

" Once I see all these schools it’ll be a whole lot easier to decide a school I want to go play for," he said.

Inside the classroom Dillard claims a 2.7 GPA.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 3.58.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 3.58.47 PM.png
    271.5 KB · Views: 2,652
Advertisement
It's been some time since I've seen a RB who runs taller than he runs.

I'm not a big fan of him at RB. He's a long strider who doesn't have quick feet or great hips. Big? Yes. Tough? Yes. Runs hard and seems fast. But i think there's much better RB prospects out there to be taking a commit from him this early.

If he's not a RB at the next level, what is he?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Illinois has had a lot of success with running backs of late...and they're super high on Dillard. I'm gonna trust our staff and their staff on this kid, I guess.

Ok pick up under circumsatnces. Miller is gonna go pro and we have to sign 2 backs Duke being the other. He is what Golden wants a big back who is gonna slam it up the middle. Under the circumsatcnes you take him. Next year we sign 2 elite RB and things will sort themslves out.

Advertisement
Back