Daniel Money

I like the idea of Dana Holgerson. I saw his name mentioned on twitter from a football writer. Give him a D-Coordinator and he could be the ACC's worst nightmare. I have flipped flopped on so many guys the last couple days. This will get interesting.

I love that argument to support a coach, "give him a D-Coordinator". Why doesn't he get one now? Does he know defense is part of the game? Maybe he isn't a very good coach?

Advertisement
I view a candidate's past ties to Miami as mere icing on the cake. Would you hire Chud, Mario, or Schiano if they didn't have Miami ties? I wouldn't.

I think its fair to say that at this early stage, the names being discussed on the bulletin boards and NOT the ones being considered.

Advertisement
Hue Jackson, Rob Chudzinski, Mario Cristobal, Greg Schiano...Thread Killa is nervous.

Tell me why Hue Jackson is a good fit for Miami? I dont see how his resume is that much better than Chud's.

I like the idea of Dana Holgerson. I saw his name mentioned on twitter from a football writer. Give him a D-Coordinator and he could be the ACC's worst nightmare. I have flipped flopped on so many guys the last couple days. This will get interesting.

That was Dana Hologram

Advertisement
Hue Jackson, Rob Chudzinski, Mario Cristobal, Greg Schiano...Thread Killa is nervous.

Hue Jackson doesn't belong in that group.

He does. Hasn't coached in college for 15+ years, got fired from his only CEO job in the NFL.

I don't think we can hold it against him that he went 8-8 with the raiders in the midst of their misery...

The fact that he has been out of college so long does legitimately concern me though

The love affair with Hue and Strong is ridiculous. I get hue has some NFL success but strong is a bust without teddy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back