Daniel Carter, STA 2019 RB

Advertisement
STA people are raving about him. Is UM all in on him?

Daniel Carter, St. Thomas Aquinas, Running Back

2019 is loaded for RB's....Wright and McIntosh are probably the top two, Cain and Carter are next in line.

this is wrong. Cain is the top priority at RB for 2019 and it's obvious.

Daniel is the best back in broward. Period. He's better than Kenny and I'm high on him as well because Kenny's just a pure athlete. I would even look at Daniel to play defense if we get Nayquan and Noah. He's a great gunner for them and depending on how much weight he puts on by next year, he could be a great guy to actually turn into a LB.

2019 is loaded for RB's....Wright and McIntosh are probably the top two, Cain and Carter are next in line.

Wright and McIntosh must be awesome, because I've never heard these people talk about an offensive player at STA the way they are talking about Daniel Carter.

If we don't get Noah Cain then my takes are Quan and Daniel.

Advertisement
Nice year next year with Cain, Carter, Mcintosh, Wright, King, Wright...

Cain is probably on top but any 2 is just fine with me. The back from MNW, Stuart, is a bit undersized but amy be a nice #2 guy too if we get Carter or Cain. He's a burner

Big year for RB next year.

Last edited:
Carter is a beast. Cain/Carter should be on top of the list...

Stuart maybe the fastest guy next year as welll and a apossible slot wr

Carter is a beast. Cain/Carter should be on top of the list...

Stuart maybe the fastest guy next year as welll and a apossible slot wr

Hard to not go with your assessment [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION] Seems like you do not care for Lil McIntosh. What gives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
If this is the next Ibis Wingz special I'm all in. He was on Nesta before anyone. I trust Gogeta on these takes also, doesn't look through rose colored glasses. It's also nice to have these problems again.

Go Canes!

If this is the next Ibis Wingz special I'm all in. He was on Nesta before anyone. I trust Gogeta on these takes also, doesn't look through rose colored glasses. It's also nice to have these problems again.

Go Canes!

Daniel is the best back in broward. Period. He's better than Kenny and I'm high on him as well because Kenny's just a pure athlete. I would even look at Daniel to play defense if we get Nayquan and Noah. He's a great gunner for them and depending on how much weight he puts on by next year, he could be a great guy to actually turn into a LB.

What up Zbrod. You used to drop some good **** before. Must check out this Daniel Carter kid, but I like that big back from Heritage, Asur or something.

Go Canes!

Not sure what this means. If you were on him also, kudos. Where you been anyway? Still fighting fires? If so be safe & thanks.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

What up Zbrod. You used to drop some good **** before. Must check out this Daniel Carter kid, but I like that big back from Heritage, Asur or something.

I had a lot more time on my hands before lol. You're thinking of Abraham Alce, he went back Immakolee I believe.

Go Canes!

Not sure what this means. If you were on him also, kudos. Where you been anyway? Still fighting fires? If so be safe & thanks.

Go Canes!

I was in school so I went away for a little, been posting a lot for about 4 months though...surprised you haven't seen me back. I'm a firefighter recruit my man, I'm still trying to get hired lol...and keep my certs up.

Go Canes!

Go Canes!

I was in school so I went away for a little, been posting a lot for about 4 months though...surprised you haven't seen me back. I'm a firefighter recruit my man, I'm still trying to get hired lol...and keep my certs up.

Gotcha, good luck. I probably have seen you just not as frequent. That and the brown water. Cheers.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
i may have been the first on Nesta and possibly ibis. I was on Nesta when he played offensive guard as a sophomore...i liked him more than Herbert and Slaton then as an offensive lineman.

I havenetg seen enough to Mcintosh as of yet. Ive seen the others and they have put on a show.

i may have been the first on Nesta and possibly ibis. I was on Nesta when he played offensive guard as a sophomore...i liked him more than Herbert and Slaton then as an offensive lineman.

I havenetg seen enough to Mcintosh as of yet. Ive seen the others and they have put on a show.

I'm glad they were smart enough to move Silvera to DT. I've always heard from coaches that you put your better players on defense when you can. Except when you have guys that are special with the ball like Ahmmon, even though he would've been a good DB.

Wright and McIntosh must be awesome, because I've never heard these people talk about an offensive player at STA the way they are talking about Daniel Carter.

I think it's going to be Wright and Carter with McIntosh getting recruited as an ATH maybe safety

Go Canes!

Definitely not an IW special. The STA people are the ones telling me about this kid, and, like I said, I've never heard this particular person talk about a STA offensive player like this.

Advertisement
Back