Daniel Carter, STA 2019 RB

I'm jumping on the [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] bandwagon with this kid early. If Señor Wingz says it, regardless of who at STA alerted him, I'm buying.

Advertisement
I asked my lil homie Trenell Troutman(lives around the corner from me) about Carter. He told me he's the Real Deal. Sight unseen, I'm leaning towards what I've heard about the kid. 2019 RB class is LOADED!!!!

i may have been the first on Nesta and possibly ibis. I was on Nesta when he played offensive guard as a sophomore...i liked him more than Herbert and Slaton then as an offensive lineman.

I havenetg seen enough to Mcintosh as of yet. Ive seen the others and they have put on a show.

I'm glad they were smart enough to move Silvera to DT. I've always heard from coaches that you put your better players on defense when you can. Except when you have guys that are special with the ball like Ahmmon, even though he would've been a good DB.

He always played dl according to his mom since optomist ball. When he and his bro transferred to american heritage they were low on quality ol so he played guard and his bro was at center. The two tackles were Herbet and Slaton. He played it like a dl..multiple pancakes and drive blocks, which caught my eye. Then i brought him up on the board.

i may have been the first on Nesta and possibly ibis. I was on Nesta when he played offensive guard as a sophomore...i liked him more than Herbert and Slaton then as an offensive lineman.

I havenetg seen enough to Mcintosh as of yet. Ive seen the others and they have put on a show.

I'm glad they were smart enough to move Silvera to DT. I've always heard from coaches that you put your better players on defense when you can. Except when you have guys that are special with the ball like Ahmmon, even though he would've been a good DB.

He always played dl according to his mom since optomist ball. When he and his bro transferred to american heritage they were low on quality ol so he played guard and his bro was at center. The two tackles were Herbet and Slaton. He played it like a dl..multiple pancakes and drive blocks, which caught my eye. Then i brought him up on the board.

What class was his brother? And where did he end up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His brother is a freshman at AH this year, but has a completely different build than Nesta. I see his younger brother as a LB or safety, depending on how much he grows. The younger brother is an animal.

Advertisement

His brother is a freshman at AH this year, but has a completely different build. I see his younger brother as a LB or safety, depending on how much he grows.

Thanks for the info. Wouldn't there have to be an older brother if he was playing with those guys?

His brother is a freshman at AH this year, but has a completely different build. I see his younger brother as a LB or safety, depending on how much he grows.

Thanks for the info. Wouldn't there have to be an older brother if he was playing with those guys?

I know Nesta's younger brother and his parents. I didn't even know he had an older brother.

It will be interesting to see which RBs are willing to come in behind Lingawd and Davis. Depth chart will be an interesting issue.

It will be interesting to see which RBs are willing to come in behind Lingawd and Davis. Depth chart will be an interesting issue.

Carter sat behind Epstein so I don't think that will be a big factor for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement

You mean willing to challenge and compete with them....
I meant "behind" as in years. Obviously there's some guys who could challenge immediately

I know... just busting a bit
All good.... Especially when we are stacking elite RBs!

The 2019' class is loaded with RBs from SoFla!! McIntosh is not going to play RB here, BUT he is definitely a recruit we want here!! I would say who ever gives us the better Thunder and Lightning combination, is who I want here..

You guys forgot the Back that is better than all of them in the 2020 class and who is a Cane lock.

Advertisement
You guys forgot the Back that is better than all of them in the 2020 class and who is a Cane lock.

This. Then Amari Daniels from the FTL Hurricanes, now at Central, for 2021. That would be an amazing string of pulls.

I know Nesta's younger brother and his parents. I didn't even know he had an older brother.

Yeah, he has an older brother named Justice that finished when they were 10th graders. I don't know where he went but he's way smaller than Nesta. Undersized guy at about 5'10" but had the dawg in him like lil bro....

Yeah, he has an older brother named Justice that finished when they were 10th graders. I don't know where he went but he's way smaller than Nesta. Undersized guy at about 5'10" but had the dawg in him like lil bro....

Justice Silvera - Hudl

Concordia University Chicago?

Advertisement
Back