Dana Holgorsen

Advertisement
1636995395957.gif

Advertisement
Meh. Not a terrible coach and has had mild success at all of his stops but not a fan, personally. I’m talking strictly from a coaching/his teams standpoint, not even his off the field stuff (which I don’t care about at all honestly as long as the mf is winning).

Advertisement
Dude is a lush that's heavily invested in the strip clubs in the Houston area. . .Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't kill me but I want Herman. I just think he'll be a good fit recruiting wise after a year.

He would be an interesting hire. And if he could bring Jimmy Lake with him as DC that would be sick. Both guys have their issues but they know how to gameplan and make adjustments. Plus Lake has west coast connections in recruiting and Herman has ties in Texas. Add that to living/working in SoFla and things could get turned around quickly.

He left WVU to go back to Houston on his own. He is happy there.

Plus, I don't think he can handle Miami nightlife. The guy loves to party.

WVU was going to fire him if he didn't end up at Houston.

What are the thoughts about him on here?
I feel like he's kind of flying under the radar at the moment and is still relatively young at 50 years old.
Dana is freaking INSANE .. not in a good way. PASS all day long. Left WV because he had been banned from most of the bars. Was at the UM WV bowl game in Orlando a few years ago. He was so ****ed at what he thought was a bad PI call that he literally couldn't coach for over a full quarter of the game .. kept walking up and down the sidelines cursing and throwing his visor. Man is absolutely crazy.

Advertisement
Back