Dana Holgorsen

Advertisement
I think we kicked those tires years ago and our administration did not like his behavior or something to that extent. I think he is a very good coach and would do well here but he is kind of a loose cannon and our BOT is not gonna go for that.

Advertisement
I think we kicked those tires years ago and our administration did not like his behavior or something to that extent. I think he is a very good coach and would do well here but he is kind of a loose cannon and our BOT is not gonna go for that.
Ah ok wasn't aware of that. Thanks!

Advertisement
Don't kill me but I want Herman. I just think he'll be a good fit recruiting wise after a year.
Easily fits right in at 3rd on my list behind Kiffin and Mario.

The thing with Herman.. say we hire Mario.. Herman isn't really being thrown out for any of these HC openings. LSU isn't hiring him after the stunt he pulled a few years ago before he went to Texas.. He could be available as an OC.

1_wfbkQK95tzbvlS3iTKUq4A.gif

What are the thoughts about him on here?
I feel like he's kind of flying under the radar at the moment and is still relatively young at 50 years old.
Other than beating Clemson in the 2012 Orange Bowl, he pretty much is mediocre coach. He needs to stay at Houston.

Advertisement
From personal experience sitting in this dudes office. **** NO he better not be on our coaches list our players would be gone in a second. My Cousin played receiver for him and his mom got sick this dude told my cousin if he leaves and go home his days at WVU are over. He is a ****,arrogant, and hasn’t won ****

From personal experience sitting in this dudes office. **** NO he better not be on our coaches list our players would be gone in a second. My Cousin played receiver for him and his mom got sick this dude told my cousin if he leaves and go home his days at WVU are over
Right on...this is good info to share. Thanks!

Advertisement
His sideline demeanor makes Ed Orgeron look like Dr. Phil. Just google the most recent bowl loss to Miami. BTW, would you hire a coach who loss to Miami in a bowl game?

Advertisement
Back