Dan Werner to Bama

Advertisement
Former Miami assistant coach headed to Bama

[TWEET]844241324874199040[/TWEET]

Nobody got thrown under the bus by Coker than Werner. Go look at the jump Berlin made in 2004 under Werner when Chud left for the NFL. Then go look at Wright's sophomore year in 2005. Then look at Wright in 2006 under Olson.

Lol...

I think this is the beginning of the end for Saban.

Coaches simply do not want to work for him anymore. Expectations are too high and money is too good elsewhere.

Werner is a big nothing.

Lol...

Coaches simply do not want to work for him anymore. Expectations are too high and money is too good elsewhere.

Werner is a big nothing.

No one pays more than Bama.

Lol...

Werner is a big nothing.

I think what he's saying is there are other options out there with good money that don't involve the stress of working for a hot headed Napolean-complex having, egotistical, micromanager maniac like Saban.

Advertisement
Exactly. Kiffin took a pay cut to get the **** out of Bama.

What are you guys talking about, if anything this shows people are willing to work for him - Werner is working as an analyst. Kiffin left b/c he wanted to be a head coach and knew he wouldn't be able to get a HC gig with any big time schools anytime soon. And out of Saban and Kiffin, who has the history of ****ing off others and quitting or getting fired?

***** bamer! All we have to do is win. You already see the buzz around The U program and the early class we already have committed. Without paying no way alabaga can match the talent who'd much rather spend 4 years in Miami than in tuscaloser or jortsville.

Lol @ not wanting to work with Saban.

Do you know what that does to your resume at this point? Some of you have never had a boss demand a lot from you.

Advertisement
Exactly. Kiffin took a pay cut to get the **** out of Bama.

Kiffin left Alabama because he was told last year would be his final at Alabama at the start of the season. He was supposed to be gone the year before, but they did not expect Richt to be fired and Smart to leave quite yet (they knew he was waiting for Georgia to open up but did not expect Richt to be let go). Once that happened, Kiffin got one more year as they did not want that much turnover at the coordinator spots in one off season. Source - several close friends who are in the Tide Pride and boss's husband plays golf with Nick in the off-season quite often.

The NC loss is the beginning of the end for Saban and Bammer. Mark it down.

If only there was one half-decent SEC team to keep them out of the playoffs. Oh well, they're losing coaches left and right and replacing them with coRches. As we know from the 00-04 years, talent only takes you so far. Bammer's finished.

Lol...

Werner is a big nothing.

Money isn't always the end all answer to everything!! Often, a little less money,.. And a lot less headaches is a fair deal!!

Advertisement
Lol @ not wanting to work with Saban.

Do you know what that does to your resume at this point? Some of you have never had a boss demand a lot from you.

It works both ways. Yes, putting "worked under Nick Saban" on a resume carries weight but if you're an already established offensive coach who wants to run your own offense and not have to deal with a head coach publicly castrating you on the sidelines of every game because you're not calling the offense HE wants to run, you might not be interested in the Alabama job. The funny thing is, the games Alabama has lost in recent years were games they go outscored in. Their offense has held up their end of the bargain, Nicky's defense can't stop a team with a quarterback that can complete a forward pass.

The NC loss is the beginning of the end for Saban and Bammer. Mark it down.

If only there was one half-decent SEC team to keep them out of the playoffs. Oh well, they're losing coaches left and right and replacing them with coRches. As we know from the 00-04 years, talent only takes you so far. Bammer's finished.

Want are you "Bama's done" guys smoking? I hate satan too but didn't he just lose ANOTHER NC on closing seconds miracle? The only thing that will kill Bama is a resurgence of THE U or Saban leaving. Like it or not, they have become almost what we were. The difference being we did it with different coaches(our players made all the difference). We lost plenty of NC games too, but the title still ran though us, period. Okay, if ncaa didn't have bama's back maybe, but they do. Coaches like players like winning and money. Saban and Bama provide plenty of both. If it is not The U winning nothing matters. For me, I don't care. If we return everyone else will far to occasional NC when we are a little off; like it was in the glory day--we would be the only team who can beat us. What Bama does would not matter.

Advertisement
What are you guys talking about, if anything this shows people are willing to work for him - Werner is working as an analyst. Kiffin left b/c he wanted to be a head coach and knew he wouldn't be able to get a HC gig with any big time schools anytime soon. And out of Saban and Kiffin, who has the history of ****ing off others and quitting or getting fired?

Is this dude actually attempting to argue that coaches like working under Sabag?

The end is approaching for this bucket of sht:

Alabama Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban rants against media, new NCAA camp rules

He has always had a contentious relationship with the media, but they seem to be pushing his buttons a little more these days. Now he's upset by the proposed NCAA actions prohibiting HS coaches from working at camps. He will decide its no longer worth it soon.

He's upset that he can no longer buy recruits by buying their HS coaches? They can no longer pay HS coaches half their yearly salary or more to hang around a camp for a day? Poor Sabag.

Advertisement
Back