Dan Sileo!

Advertisement
The masterwork would be a Sgt. Pepper's style collage with CIO surrounded by former UM players, great chefs, semi-famous hot women, and random celebrities from the 80s and 90s...

Maybe, but I’m more into the historical stuff.

Like CIO flashing the “#1” while they’re bringing out the dead during the Black Death, or maybe right next to the bonfire while they roasted Joan of Arc

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eat a D*ck
Yo...
I heard that's exactly how CIO passed last month. Eating on a dik that was tucked away in a jockstrap. Choked to death. There are conflicting report's regarding how he died though. The Orlando Sentinel reported hanging by jockstrap but you can't believe anything that rag publishes.

May he RIP

Go Canes!!!

That guy had a lot of funny photoshopped pictures with CIO, even CIO had to laugh at them. He had one with CIO flashing the number one sign at the last supper that almost made me **** my pants
CIO was not happy with it but he put those pics on here and it was funny. I hope he is ok with it now. No reason to get mad IMO. I recall the last supper one now. Good God where is that???

Advertisement
Sileo is constantly making a fool of himself on Twitter the same way he did on this forum.

Sileo is constantly making a fool of himself on Twitter the same way he did on this forum.
He originally got mad at me @The Franchise and i think @AUcane for messing with him over that and put us all on ignore. I think I said his thread was where CIS came to take it’s morning dump with coffee before deciding what to read and that was what did it. But then he took me off ignore and we’ve been cool whenever he’s here. That dude was a legit beast in his day. Set UM strength records in the gym I believe. Was he on that Maryland team that beat us in 84 or so?

He originally got mad at me @The Franchise and i think @AUcane for messing with him over that and put us all on ignore. I think I said his thread was where CIS came to take it’s morning dump with coffee before deciding what to read and that was what did it. But then he took me off ignore and we’ve been cool whenever he’s here. That dude was a legit beast in his day. Set UM strength records in the gym I believe. Was he on that Maryland team that beat us in 84 or so?
He was a beast. Thought Kevin ***an had the UM bench record tho.

Advertisement
He was a beast. Thought Kevin ***an had the UM bench record tho.

Jim Burt and Tony Fitzpatrick had the record at one time...
This is as of 2014 but it’ll do

E704E72F-530D-4E6B-ADC0-E036E7CF7708.jpeg

Advertisement
Back