Dan Sileo

Advertisement
I Guran-dam-tee if they were to put Dan Sileo Jr. on the radio in his place, we would see a serious bump in ratings. People in San Diego would be duped in to believing the Chargers are returning along with Soccer, baseball and Jai Ali. I need my therapy dog now.

Advertisement
The reason his show failed is because he couldn't show everyone his newspaper clips over the radio waves.

In Sileo's defense... 1090 is a bunch of beta liberal social justice warriors debating sports and complaining about everything else. It's no wonder they're going on some moral tirade about racism and sexism.

Who ate your cornflakes?

All this said, gimme the "goon" and the "lunk" in SillyHo over the goo and the lard of some of what we have here....

downloadfile-2.jpg

Advertisement
If Sileo couldn't retain a job in the state of Florida...he should have just hung it up and found something else to do.

Advertisement
Yep. Nothing worse than a ****y fatty that somehow has an ego. Hank Goldberg might be his biological father.

If you’re talking about the tub of goo, I’ve seen him around enough to know that you don’t find a larger bag of entitlement rolling around than that. No idea where that colostomy bag’s sense of entitlement comes from.

Advertisement
I Guran-dam-tee if they were to put Dan Sileo Jr. on the radio in his place, we would see a serious bump in ratings. People in San Diego would be duped in to believing the Chargers are returning along with Soccer, baseball and Jai Ali. I need my therapy dog now.

Nah the people in San Diego ran them out of town.

Advertisement
Back