Dan Sileo keeps it really real...goes HAM

It was a ridiculous overreaction.

Count him as yet another delusional Canes supporter who can't recognize a rebuilding program.

No it wasn't...he's an alum, who played the same position he is ranting about. He knows the standards that need to be held up and he is calling them out.

When Miami has been "rebuilding" for 10 years, its no longer rebuilding, its simply a losing program.

This. This is what the pom-pom crowd won't admit. We suck. We're irrelavant. We're has beens and we spend too much time glorifying a once proud program. We are no better than the middle of the pack in the ACC and our record reflects that.

Boy is this true. Right on Vinn and Larry

Advertisement
The pom-pom crowd is admitting that we suck. Everyone knows we suck and are irrelevant, right now. Some, me included, just choose to believe that there's hope, and it starts with developing these freshman and sophomores. I don't understand why so many spend so much time just *****ing. Why do that to yourself?

Advertisement
It was a ridiculous overreaction.

Count him as yet another delusional Canes supporter who can't recognize a rebuilding program.

No it wasn't...he's an alum, who played the same position he is ranting about. He knows the standards that need to be held up and he is calling them out.

When Miami has been "rebuilding" for 10 years, its no longer rebuilding, its simply a losing program.

This. This is what the pom-pom crowd won't admit. We suck. We're irrelavant. We're has beens and we spend too much time glorifying a once proud program. We are no better than the middle of the pack in the ACC and our record reflects that.

Boy is this true. Right on Vinn and Larry

I agree. While Golden says and does the right things off the field, it's the product on the field that matters. I'd like us to stay competitive this year, but the real measuring stick is next year when Golden will have nothing but his players.

Advertisement
Sileo is no Cane. Dude was a Terrapin who latched onto us and was a **** sucker. Before he came down to you guys, he was on in Tampa and he his tongue was crammed up Urban Meyer and the Gator's ***. Worthless prick!

Advertisement
Not really a Sileo fan, but this was awesome. Golden should play this in the locker room before the Bethune Cookman game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back