Dan Sileo keeps it really real...goes HAM

why do we suck so bad as a program? Shalala and bad Athletic Directors putting in the wrong coaching staffs. at the end of the day- you look at great coaches and they make programs better. our last three coaches have made the program worse. hopefully Golden will be able to turn it around, but right now UM is just irrelevant when it comes to football

It was a ridiculous overreaction.

Count him as yet another delusional Canes supporter who can't recognize a rebuilding program.

No it wasn't...he's an alum, who played the same position he is ranting about. He knows the standards that need to be held up and he is calling them out.

When Miami has been "rebuilding" for 10 years, its no longer rebuilding, its simply a losing program.

Exactly. We've gone from reloading to rebuilding to flat out sucking.

Dudes need to accept reality. We are not a good team. Making matters worse, our coaching staff doesn't may not have "it". I'm willing to wait until after the season to form a definitive stance on Golden.

A lot of things STILL need to change. It's sad times in Canesville, very sad, bad times!

I don't post much, generally come here for good info and the occasional laugh. Having said that, I agree with all of this. At what point in time do we start paying attention to the fact that we have been "rebuilding" for almost 10 years? Yes, coaching transitions have happened, yes rosters have turned over, yes recruiting has been at times very good and at times very bad, clearly discipline and commitment (including NevinGate) have been lacking over this timeframe as well.

So, I'm confused as to why no other top program is having the same struggles that we are over such a prolonged period of time? Yet mid-majors, **** even historically average FBS teams (K-State) are enjoying so much more success than we have been?

Just searching for answers while trying to come to grips with the fact that we are not a good football program. My hope is that we hit rock bottom this year and are finally able to start climbing out of this hole we have dug for ourselves over the last decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back