Dan Sileo Jr......Don't let the door hit you in the rear on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't anyone remember him as the POS radio guy always talking crap about the Canes? **** him, he's an ****hole first, Canes second

Another genius who can't figure out the difference between the actual Dan Sileo and the fake troll Dan Sileo Junior.

Advertisement
The way out! You piece of crap troll loser.

The should perm ban The Franchise as well for all his repeated postins parroting the troll campaign of DSJ.

Honest question for you...did you walk in on Franchise banging your mom, wife or sister? You have been saying ban the guy since you joined this forum. I don't always agree with the guy, but **** dude, your little crusade is getting ridiculous.

Go Canes!

True story!
Kind of like Brock's angling for a Moderator position!

Add RattlerCane to that list.

Why? B/c Campbell didn't pick us? Rattler never said he was going to. In fact, before he stopped posting as much he posts were along the lines of 'he will make his own decision' etc. No reason to shoot the messenger.

Why? B/c Campbell didn't pick us? Rattler never said he was going to. In fact, before he stopped posting as much he posts were along the lines of 'he will make his own decision' etc. No reason to shoot the messenger.

But he did say that he would let us know if we had no chance. Based upon Tyson’s interview, we had no chance.

Advertisement
Not here to play "Gotcha", but I tried warning people he was a troll. Talk about a total dovche, this guy spent months trolling the board. Whatever sick laughs he garnered at the board's expense we should all be sharing in return at a pathetic POS who wasted such considerable time doing so. Move on.

But he did say that he would let us know if we had no chance. Based upon Tyson’s interview, we had no chance.

You do realize that "an interview with the media after the decision" and a "discussion with your uncle prior to making the decision" are two different things, right?

He is laughing so hard right now. There is nothing that anyone can write or say that will hurt his feelings. Same with Jcane5.

I am excited about this class and, in particular, i'm excited to see Frierson, Ivey and Bethel. We are going to be more than fine. It's only up from here.

Jcane5 was "troll finding for beginners" material.
30 total posts that included stuff like "you guys know me" with that goofy wink at the end.

Back on track here.

This is a great class and I'm looking forward to the spring.

GO CANES
[]_[]!!

Advertisement
He's a fcuking loser.

That **** is not entertaining at all.

How pathetic is your life if you have to make stuff up to get attention?

The way out! You piece of crap troll loser.

The should perm ban The Franchise as well for all his repeated postins parroting the troll campaign of DSJ.

Honest question for you...did you walk in on Franchise banging your mom, wife or sister? You have been saying ban the guy since you joined this forum. I don't always agree with the guy, but **** dude, your little crusade is getting ridiculous.

Go Canes!

Because that clown needs to be called out too, the same way he does with everyone else who he doesn't agree with? I'll always trust my peeps...MTV crib fugg boyeee

Rattler never said he knew what TC was going to do. for all you know the immediate family played it really close with the cousins and other distant relatives.

Because I'm not going to welcome the family of a little bytch traitor, that's why.

Did the Japanese sit down with Pearl Harbor before they bombed them?

**** Tyson Campbell and his whole bytch *** family. He can take his *** to a Georgia msg board

Advertisement

Rattler never said he knew what TC was going to do. for all you know the immediate family played it really close with the cousins and other distant relatives.

Not sure if that was aimed at me, but we are in agreement. I dont think Rattler did anything wrong.

Adding to what you said, he came on here, stated that he did not know what Campbell was doing and shared what he did know. He made it clear he wanted him to go to Miami, but made no promises.

Hating on the kid is bad enough, hating on his family member who was nice enough to share what he did is ridiculous.

Because I'm not going to welcome the family of a little bytch traitor, that's why.

Did the Japanese sit down with Pearl Harbor before they bombed them?

**** Tyson Campbell and his whole bytch *** family. He can take his *** to a Georgia msg board

I assume this is all over the top hyperbole, but if not you are pathetic.

Not sure if that was aimed at me, but we are in agreement. I dont think Rattler did anything wrong.

Adding to what you said, he came on here, stated that he did not know what Campbell was doing and shared what he did know. He made it clear he wanted him to go to Miami, but made no promises.

Hating on the kid is bad enough, hating on his family member who was nice enough to share what he did is ridiculous.

meant for meat.

Advertisement
I’ve been on this board since last summer and I can tell you who the shmucks are. It’s that clear and obvious. DMoney, ZBod, Franchise, RattlerCane nothing but d-bags. Also, all the fa**ots who were in PM together like 12 year old girls can be added to the list.

He is laughing so hard right now. There is nothing that anyone can write or say that will hurt his feelings. Same with Jcane5.

I am excited about this class and, in particular, i'm excited to see Frierson, Ivey and Bethel. We are going to be more than fine. It's only up from here.

Jcane5 was "troll finding for beginners" material.
30 total posts that included stuff like "you guys know me" with that goofy wink at the end.

Back on track here.

This is a great class and I'm looking forward to the spring.

GO CANES
[]_[]!!

Jcane is just a crootin rookie who was too close to the situation to be rational about it.

Franchise and Zbrod were his disciples.

Correct. DSJ was ordering them to clean their pms and they were only too happy to comply. Silly kids thought they were getting “special” treatment and “inside” info. Franchise posts 100 times a day and he has been hiding all day. Lol. Everyone notice has emboldened Franchise was with his recruiting related posts? Post after post testifying that the professional recruiting people did not know anything. LMAO.

Last edited:

I was telling about that guy for a while only to get jumped in by a bunch of blind CIS homers and get infracted by a mod. Sad ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back