Dan Sileo Jr......Don't let the door hit you in the rear on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you read d-bag? Posting a picture of me making a post without a picture of the contents of that post doesn’t mean I was talking crap about certain guys on here over there. Post where I was talking crap about people here on ITU. Come on. Let’s see it. Show my words, dill dough
Screen shot the post on ITU where Inmention these girls. I dare you. Oh wait, yet again you can’t because you make **** up like your daddy DSJ.
There’s all the little 12 year old hoes in the PMs. Thanks for rounding up all your ***** friends.
I’ve been on this board since last summer and I can tell you who the shmucks are. It’s that clear and obvious. DMoney, ZBod, Franchise, RattlerCane nothing but d-bags. Also, all the fa**ots who were in PM together like 12 year old girls can be added to the list.

@Ibis Wingz
@Dwinstitles
@wherrera8
@dfagundo
@1mg of Epi
@Sigma_Cane_7
@Canes2082

You’re going to take this **** from the dolt that talked **** about Pete? Guy gets the thread nuked and cries “no proof”. Everybody knows the thread in question bytchboi...and I also wanna know how I was one of his disciples? Only thing I ever did was point everything that he said matched up to what happened.

Btw this same *** has a thread talking **** about every single one of you on ITU as well. Everyone who’s been there awhile knows that too. Guy’s a grade A pile of trash that the mods should’ve kept band.

Hey guyzzzmmm, look at me “making **** up”...
View attachment 58237

Let me guess? It’s not you because it says “steveazzara42”?

Advertisement
There is not one word of mentioning them in that thread. Screen shot where I mentioned them.
Can you read d-bag? Posting a picture of me making a post without a picture of the contents of that post doesn’t mean I was talking crap about certain guys on here over there. Post where I was talking crap about people here on ITU. Come on. Let’s see it. Show my words, dill dough
Screen shot the post on ITU where Inmention these girls. I dare you. Oh wait, yet again you can’t because you make **** up like your daddy DSJ.
There’s all the little 12 year old hoes in the PMs. Thanks for rounding up all your ***** friends.
@Ibis Wingz
@Dwinstitles
@wherrera8
@dfagundo
@1mg of Epi
@Sigma_Cane_7
@Canes2082

You’re going to take this **** from the dolt that talked **** about Pete? Guy gets the thread nuked and cries “no proof”. Everybody knows the thread in question bytchboi...and I also wanna know how I was one of his disciples? Only thing I ever did was point everything that he said matched up to what happened.

Btw this same *** has a thread talking **** about every single one of you on ITU as well. Everyone who’s been there awhile knows that too. Guy’s a grade A pile of trash that the mods should’ve kept band.

Hey guyzzzmmm, look at me “making **** up”...
View attachment 58237

Let me guess? It’s not you because it says “steveazzara42”?

Zbrod are you mad that I can afford 12.99 for ITU and you can’t?

32FB09EF-D859-4188-A646-94CF58446D7A.jpg

Who can’t afford 12.99 again? There’s nothing worse in this world than a liar that keeps lying especially after they got caught.

Advertisement

View attachment 58238

Who can’t afford 12.99 again? There’s nothing worse in this world than a liar that keeps lying especially after they got caught.

Did your boyfriend franchise give you his credit card? Btw: where in that thread did I mention any of those tools you said I did?

I wasn’t talking about us...I was talking about this board. I’m not a privileged little snob like you that made daddy pay for school even though he had the money. 22 years of age with 2 degrees, 3 different licenses, and a **** good job that I love. I done responding to you...I proved my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Franchise drags you along by your johnson.

View attachment 58238

Did your boyfriend franchise give you his credit card? Btw: where in that thread did I mention any of those tools you said I did?

I wasn’t talking about us...I was talking about this board. I’m not a privileged little snob like you that made daddy pay for school even though he had the money. 22 years of age with 2 degrees, 3 different licenses, and a **** good job that I love. I done responding to you...I proved my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Zbo, fight your own battles and stop @ing every member of your PM group.

Wingz is good. Dwins is good.

@wherrera8? Lmfao. You're asking Peter Ariz's stalker to back you up? Lmao holy **** you look fuggin ridiculous, b.

Advertisement
@Zbo, fight your own battles and stop @ing every member of your PM group.

Wingz is good. Dwins is good.

@wherrera8? Lmfao. You're asking Peter Ariz's stalker to back you up? Lmao holy **** you look fuggin ridiculous, b.

I look ridiculous because I’m defending a guy I consider a friend? I didn’t ask for backup...I was letting them know he was talking out of his ***. Look at that thread from ITU...you’re one of the “morons” he’s talking about from that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back