Dan Sileo Jr......Don't let the door hit you in the rear on

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were right guys, congrats. Here’s what you won: missing out on two 5* db’s.

Advertisement
I can't believe anyone was buying his BS. It was obvious troll material from the very beginning

I just don't understand the mentality behind trolling, but apparently it's how some people get themselves aroused.

Advertisement
The way out! You piece of crap troll loser.

I'm not sure why people couldn't figure this out at the beginning. Some of us knew it, and some people just latched on to him because he said what they wanted to hear and believe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The way out! You piece of crap troll loser.

The should perm ban The Franchise as well for all his repeated postins parroting the troll campaign of DSJ.

Honest question for you...did you walk in on Franchise banging your mom, wife or sister? You have been saying ban the guy since you joined this forum. I don't always agree with the guy, but **** dude, your little crusade is getting ridiculous.

Go Canes!

People repped him when he announced he was leaving essentially showing he was a troll. If you believed him, or any of the bull****ters that claimed we were getting everyone then you have no one to blame but yourself.

Some tried to tell you guys but you accused them of rooting against Miami. So in essence, go **** yourselves if you attacked those that were realistic in their assessment of who we were getting.

Advertisement
Doesn't anyone remember him as the POS radio guy always talking crap about the Canes? **** him, he's an ****hole first, Canes second

Where are those homers in that DSJ PM group? DSJ is legit son! I sucked his dek and so should you....lmao you idiots look fuggin ridiculous, b.

Again, did we find out his identity? Said he was gonna be at AH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back