Dan Mullen

So now you "experts" want a guy that runs a gimmick offense that has a .594 winning record??? Glad you dont make real decisions

Advertisement
He's a douche, but a good coach

This program needs a douche. I'm pretty fed up with the incompetent head coaches that happen to be nice guys.

we've won 5 ships without hiring douches.... Just gotta hire the right non-douche

Jimmy was very much a douche. We love him cause he was ours...but ask Oklahoma or Nebraska fans what they think of Jimmy. Remember when he called timeout at the end of that game to kick a field goal, already up by 20, just to make sure we covered the spread?

Al Golden would have probably punted on 3rd down in that scenario.

With all due respect Jimmy may have been a douche, but he never called a TO to cover the spread, he may have done so to rub it in, but to cover...nope.

He's a douche, but a good coach

This program needs a douche. I'm pretty fed up with the incompetent head coaches that happen to be nice guys.

we've won 5 ships without hiring douches.... Just gotta hire the right non-douche

Jimmy was very much a douche. We love him cause he was ours...but ask Oklahoma or Nebraska fans what they think of Jimmy. Remember when he called timeout at the end of that game to kick a field goal, already up by 20, just to make sure we covered the spread?

Al Golden would have probably punted on 3rd down in that scenario.

With all due respect Jimmy may have been a douche, but he never called a TO to cover the spread, he may have done so to rub it in, but to cover...nope.

WHY he did it can be debated for all eternity....the important thing there is HE DID IT.

That's the type of coach we need. Not necessarily one of JJ's caliber since that will be near impossible to duplicate...but a guy with that kind of attitude.

And just for the record...I'm not yelling for Mullen. I'm just yelling for change. I never wanted Mullen.

Advertisement
Back