Dan Mullen

I’m old enough to remember when Richt completely turned Miami around and “completely dog walked” the #3 team in the country at the time. We see how that turned out against Clemson. You keep throwing that #5 sht out there . I watched UGA against Kentucky and now Florida . If you think they’re a top 5 team I have nothing else to say . Florida literally gave up over 600 yards at home for the first time EVER this year , and I don’t think that should be ignored just because they outscored a team down their starting QB who was already mediocre on offense with him in there . He’s turned around their offense but their defense is the worst it’s been in a long time. But #5 #5 #5 I guess
Y'all MF'ers love pointing to one or two games to prove some kind of silly point.
EVERY TEAM has bad defensive days, and Ole Miss is known for handing those out.

They're only in YEAR THREE!
Only 6 losses.
Let that sink in.

By all standards that's a great Head Coaching job. We'll be worshipping Manny if he does that here.

Advertisement
A lifelong hs position coach. The resume says it all. Save your breath...
Still better than the position you've held your entire life.
halloween smile GIF by Robert E Blackmon

We love to hate the success of our rivals.

Jimmy Johnson and the teams of the 80’s were beloved by Canes fans and hated by everyone else. A reporter once said “Johnson coached with both middle fingers in the air” (or something like that). We love when we’re hated. Still do, when we’re good.

And we want trash Saban, Meyer, Dabo, and Mullen for their personalities?
I think the real issue here is some people are showing more live to other programs here on a Canes board then Miami. If they want to compliment those guys its fine but to praise them while trashing Miami is utter and complete bullshyt.

You deadass said “guys like Saban and Mullen”

can you remind me how many titles Mullen has a HC, and how many Saban has ?

And if people don’t agree with that it’s because they’re homers who think every non Miami coach sucks ?

is Miami not ranked and respectable ? Last I checked we were #11 . Good god what are you even talking about
The fvck are you talkin' about, dude?
Mentioning two separate people in the same sentence/point doesn't mean you're comparing them, you're just referencing them. SMH

I don't give a fvck how many titles Mullen has. You can sub him out for any other winning HC that we clown on. (and yes, right now Mullen is a winning HC)
You don't need to have a National Championship on your belt to be a "winner". If that's the case, then there's only 2 "winners" in all of college football right now.

Point is, you MF'ers sound bitter as fvck over everybody else's players/coaches. Yall act like a bunch of heartbroken women.
"Girlllll, his d!ck wasn't even that big anyway." {goes home to cry about said guy}

Advertisement
I usually stick to the recruiting board, and the way I see Gator fans complain about Mullen's recruiting, I can only imagine the Miami fanbase would be 1000x worse. If he's recruiting with that personality up at UF, with more money, what the **** makes you think he'd succeed as the Canes head coach?

Mullen is a slightly above average head coach, a really good OC, an average at best recruiter and a d!ckhead of a person.

Advertisement
Watching them hammer UGA on Saturday made me angry for two reasons, one because I hate the Gators and two, I remembered that we could have had Mullen as HC.

Y'all MF'ers love pointing to one or two games to prove some kind of silly point.

Only 6 losses.
Let that sink in.

By all standards that's a great Head Coaching job. We'll be worshipping Manny if he does that here.
True, but let's see what happens when he gets blown out by Alabama in consecutive years like McElwain. The latter made the SEC title game two years in a row and was crushed.

Advertisement

Only 6 losses.
Let that sink in.

He's also never won his division, let alone the conference. People argue that Richt and Smart suck because they never get past that 10-11 win threshold and here's Mullen following that same arc.

Let's also not forget that they **** near lost their season opener last year to one of the ****tiest teams in the ACC.

We can slice and dice the stats any way you like, but his likelihood of ever winning a championahip is pretty slim.

Only 6 losses.
Let that sink in.

Yet we just had a little more than half a bad defensive day and it's somehow unforgivable?

Advertisement
We got a grown man who hits the slip-n-slide after beating a 1-4 team and we're making fun of a guy who's 25-6 in his first 3 seasons at UF and just beat the #5 team in the country.

Good call.
And your point is? Isn't mullen the one who instigated a fight! Ur da one who is impressed with his 25-6 record, oh yeah georgia doesn't have a qb either. So continue slurpin uf's coach...coach

Only 6 losses.
Let that sink in.

Take that garbage to da uf board!!

Advertisement
Back