Dan Mullen for OC.

Doesn’t his non compete buyout make him taking a coaching role cost prohibitive? I’d take him as an analyst in a heartbeat

Advertisement
Bring Mullen in as an analyst while he's taking a year off.

I wouldn't hate him as OC, just would prefer a better recruiter and his QB choices at UF concern me.

Advertisement
Nah, Mullen is an elite OC with a long track record and HC experience at the highest level. Brady hasn’t had that longevity.
Im not handing TVD to Mullen. Ill gladly hand him to Brady who has a track record of getting a kid who was basically a UFDA his Jr year to the #1 pick in the draft and the Heisman trophy the very next year.

This guy is truly fūcking weird.

If he would agree to be offensive coordinator and promised never to recruit, never to engage nor attempt to influence personnel decisions, and never interact at all with any of the players, then I would take him as offensive coordinator, to only work from the booth.

But only under those circumstances. (I’m being facetious)

Doesn’t his non compete buyout make him taking a coaching role cost prohibitive? I’d take him as an analyst in a heartbeat
No, he gets $6M this year and next year regardless of whether he sits on his *** or coaches elsewhere, IIRC.

Advertisement
Im not handing TVD to Mullen. Ill gladly hand him to Brady who has a track record of getting a kid who was basically a UFDA his Jr year to the #1 pick in the draft and the Heisman trophy the very next year.
Lol do you know Mullen’s track record? Alex Smith, Dak Prescott and taking Trask off the trash heap and turning him into a high level college QB. I like Brady too but you sound silly.

would rather take Chud than mullen if we're building a winning culture

No thanks on Chud, at least not as the OC. If you want to bring him in as an analyst that's another story.

Given Mario's coaching style, we need a home run OC hire who specializes in gameday X's and O's. Recruiting is NOT a requirement for this particular job title. Bring me a nerd that sits in dark rooms scheming his life away.

Advertisement
Lol do you know Mullen’s track record? Alex Smith, Dak Prescott and taking Trask off the trash heap and turning him into a high level college QB. I like Brady too but you sound silly.
What has he done lately? I know Mullens track record just fine. I know Felipe Franks and Emory Jones too. Dont just bring up his postives but leave his failures out as well.

No thanks on Chud, at least not as the OC. If you want to bring him in as an analyst that's another story.

Given Mario's coaching style, we need a home run OC hire who specializes in gameday X's and O's. Recruiting is NOT a requirement for this particular job title. Bring me a nerd that sits in dark rooms scheming his life away.
agreed

Advertisement
Not sure if Brady or Herman is #1 for me. That recruiting boost with Herman would be insane.
I would question how motivated Herman is. Does he want it right now? Or is he happy making millions doing nothing. Does he want back in the lions den? Mario is coming to take souls and everyone needs to be on board. Not sure Herman is there mentally right now if you are making 6.5M to read charts and ****. lol.

Does anyone actually think he’ll mesh with Mario and the staff he’s going to bring in?

Those kinds of things are important to get a good team of coaches working together to achieve one goal. This guy does not seem to be a team player in that capacity as an underling.

I just don’t see him coming here.

Advertisement
Back