Dan Lanning to Oregon

Advertisement
Disappointing, we very well just lost our top three candidates (some to external factors out of our control). Belk extension, Schumann very well might get promoted, and Muschamp is rumored to A&M.

Time to start looking elsewhere. @Liberty City El you got any other candidates?
Zach Arnett MSU, John Heacock ISU, Dan Lambert Purdue, and Tressel from Cincy are guys we can kick the tires on if Schuman is off the table.

If we’re serious as we say we are, we pay to land schumann
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Mario should at least do some digging on any NFL coaches who can do for Miami what Jim Harbaugh’s DC did for him this season. Money doesn’t seem to be an issue at this point so give it a shot. No need to stress out about one guy like Schumann.

Do you need to scapegoat somebody when you start 12-0 and make the playoff? Is that a thing now?
I'm just saying. Dawg people are asking questions about the secondary. If the secondary gets burned again resulting in uga losing again, I can see it happening, especially if there's a chance to 1) upgrade the position and 2) reunite trob with Muschamp. They are pretty tight. Definitely something to monitor imo.

Advertisement
the last dc search cristobal conducted some of the names sans those mentioned already were chris ash; tosh lupoi; derrick ansley; nate woody; patrick toney; and josh conklin per a feldman tweet i found

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welp, just told my boy at SC he can breathe easy that Urb ain’t coming to crash the USC party, but this is a good hire by Oregon.

Advertisement
If Schuman isn’t calling the plays and still a co dc I think we still have a shot.
That Co-DC **** can’t match the $1.5-$2 Milly we about to give him to leave the nest and fly. Mario pulling up like

Attachments

• 9E8BAE05-BD7D-4566-9119-7DC20B468596.gif
    9E8BAE05-BD7D-4566-9119-7DC20B468596.gif
    654.4 KB · Views: 8
Another Todd Graham disciple.

(And Graham himself is a Rich Rod guy... )

Yall would be shocked, but Todd Graham has produced a bunch of P5 FBS coaches.

His coaching tree is pretty vast, from Gus Malzahn & Chad Morris, to Mike Norvell & Ryan Silverfield, Chris Ball, Billy Napier, Jake Spavital, Keith Patterson, Paul Randolph Chris Tomsen, Chip Long & a bunch others.

Them HS coaches down in Texas in the 90’s have really revolutionized the modern game of college football.

So who is this dude gonna get for coordinators? Schumann and Dillingham?

Advertisement
Back