Dan Enos (not going well)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank God we have Shannon Dawson, best OC we've had since Fisch...
Dawson does laps around Fisch. Jedd Fisch had one good year at Miami and it really wasn’t even that great.

The 2011 offense average a very mediocre 377 yards and 26 points per game. 2012 jumped to 440 yards and 31 points which is slightly worse than Rhett Lashlee’s 2020-2021 numbers.

@CDWright40 loved the hire. I told him it was a bust the minute Dan Enos Nix was hired. CDtard as we called him at Gru Sport was always wrong but Gary Ferman protected his little pet at all cost.
I can’t imagine how much rubbing alcohol your stupid *** has drank so far today to come up with such a **** post.

I guess since your boy Tez was cleared to suit up for the Tar Heels it’s been nonstop drinking and homosexual ***.

For the record the day Penos was hired I declared it a miserable failure of a hire. While you and your friends kept saying that Alabama was going to fall to pieces without him I identified him as trash instantly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember when Pittman was considered elite.

Dude parlayed beating Texas and A&M and only losing to Bama by 7 into a fat contract and then less 2 years later he hire Enos.

i honestly think he hired Enos for the sole purpose of getting fired so he could take his buyout money into retirement.

Dude is 61 with no kids. Ain’t no need work crazy hours and accumulate more wealth. Enjoy the 15-20 years you got left.

probably not enough so save Pittmans job, they would be lucky to win 4 games this year with what's left on their schedule

I just don't see how anyone watches Miami's offense with dan enos, then seen how it immediately becomes better with Lashlee, and then proceeds to hire enos to a p5 program

Advertisement
probably not enough so save Pittmans job, they would be lucky to win 4 games this year with what's left on their schedule

I just don't see how anyone watches Miami's offense with dan enos, then seen how it immediately becomes better with Lashlee, and then proceeds to hire enos to a p5 program
It’s absolutely mind-numbing how many coaches like pEnos, Gatless, etc go from relatively big program to big program and completely **** the bed at every stop along the way. Then 10+ years later someone finally tells them either

A.) No

Or

B.) Wanna run the entire program, Mr Head Coach?

Advertisement
Back