Dan Enos had saban heated

Advertisement
Lemme get this straight - he told harbaugh AND Saban to **** their own face while he ghosted both of them? Ooooooo eeeeee! We rollin, boys.

So tired of the bama over hyping on this board. Bama is Dabo alma mater so of course he's going to listen to them, but there have been plenty of coaches who have turned down their alma mater to stay somewhere that they felt they've built something. including the assshat we just got rid of who turned us down multiple times to stay at Georgia. **** Bobby turned down the mighty Bama football cartell so why couldn't Dabo. People act like Bama wasn't dog ***** for basically two decades when the cartel had trash coaches like Dubose, Fran, and baby Shula. Also let's not forget how the football cartel basically lucked into Saban because Rich Rod turned them do to stay at West Virginia lmao. Once Saban is done Bama will fall back to the pack.

Also *** Danny Kanell *****ass daddy for ***ing over the dolphins and opening the door for Bama to luck into their back up choice as their program savior.

I don’t disagree, but I’m more tired of the Dabo/Clemson slurping. Nobody here LIKES Baga, but many do give them their props. Many here truly seem to LIKE Clem$on. They gush over their glorious 58-0 thrashing of us while starting fights and calling our program “bush league”, their fans who throw the U upside down, and their coach who proclaims that it is for the glory of God that he takes timeouts with minutes left in a blowout against his arch rival just to get the entire bench into the game.

The man is not a saint on a mission to create glory for God’s Chosen Program in Clem$on. He’s a snake oil salesman with a program built on dirty money and steroids who will do whatever is best for him at any given moment.

I never said he wouldn’t reject Baga to stay at Clem$on. All I said is that anyone who says definitively that he won’t is either a slurpers or a fake tough guy.

I don’t disagree at all with what you are saying, but your response to, and selective quoting of my post, distorts my message.

It would honestly be the best thing for college football.

Personally, I’m tired of the soulless, corporate 5-stars in the four-deep teams he has created with the help of millions of dollars in payola for athletes and their families, funneled through secret boosters and foundations who maintain an omertà-like silence.

I’m not denigrating what he’s done as a coach, because he is the best coach in college football, right now.

But you cannot deny the fact that he’s done it by having an incredible talent advantage over anyone else, so much so, it’s not even close.

In addition to the talent advantage, his revenue advantage is significant. In other words, they have a shlt load of money to spend on resources, off-field assistants, recruiters, support personnel, administrators, and coach-consultants

He should actually be winning the national championship every year, just on talent alone, and it shouldn’t even be close.

“Omertà-like silence.” Lol. I’ll take that as an oxymoron. All it takes is one before they all roll..

Advertisement
Clemson ain't letting Dabo leave, and Dabo isn't leaving when he create his own legacy at Clemson.
Exactly.
Bama will come after Dabo hard, but there is nothing at Bama that is not at Clemson. They can match monies, and facilities. Many forget Bama's recent dominance . is due to Saban. Before that Bama went through a 10 year period of mediocrity with 4 different coaches. One lasting less than a week.
Bottom line Dabo doesn't need that job.
"Never be the guy who follows the legend.

Exactly.
Bama will come after Dabo hard, but there is nothing at Bama that is not at Clemson. They can match monies, and facilities. Many forget Bama's recent dominance . is due to Saban. Before that Bama went through a 10 year period of mediocrity with 4 different coaches. One lasting less than a week.
Bottom line Dabo doesn't need that job.
"Never be the guy who follows the legend.

Fūck Clemson. Quit hyping them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But having created his own legacy and potential dynasty without having to live in sabans shadow may outweigh the alma mater.
Saban thrived while living in the shadow of the bear. Dabo like most successful people has a huge ego I'm sure. Also can you live in someones shadow that you beat in the big game multiple times? Only point I'm making is I he may very well stay at Clemson. Doubt fear of living in Sabans shadow will factor in at all.

Advertisement
It would honestly be the best thing for college football.

Personally, I’m tired of the soulless, corporate 5-stars in the four-deep teams he has created with the help of millions of dollars in payola for athletes and their families, funneled through secret boosters and foundations who maintain an omertà-like silence.

I’m not denigrating what he’s done as a coach, because he is the best coach in college football, right now.

But you cannot deny the fact that he’s done it by having an incredible talent advantage over anyone else, so much so, it’s not even close.

In addition to the talent advantage, his revenue advantage is significant. In other words, they have a shlt load of money to spend on resources, off-field assistants, recruiters, support personnel, administrators, and coach-consultants

He should actually be winning the national championship every year, just on talent alone, and it shouldn’t even be close.
Agree
This is similar to UCLA w wooden
Amazing coach no doubt
But when you have the best horses you usually will win the race

Advertisement
Back