Damien Harris

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 41m
hearing top schools for nation's No 1 RB Damien Harris r (not in order) #Alabama, #FSU, #Michigan, #OhioState , #Miami, #Auburn and #OU

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 2m
#FSU and #Miami will get visits from Damien Harris over spring break.

38.jpg

Advertisement
Give me Cronkrite and either Harris or Jones II and that's an A+++ RB haul.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What a crootin battle we're in for, but I must admit I love being mentioned by the top RB prospect in the nation in the running against those others so early

Got **** FSU is in it for every top player it seems like. We must stop them.

That's what happens when you WIN.

If U win it, they will come.

Stop this bs talk they been going there since jimbo took over n it wasnt cuz of wins n losses. U cant win without the fkin kids so u have 2 get them first. Sorry but I hate hearing this we won 9 games that should of been enough to land cook tv etc.

Advertisement

Stop this bs talk they been going there since jimbo took over n it wasnt cuz of wins n losses. U cant win without the fkin kids so u have 2 get them first. Sorry but I hate hearing this we won 9 games that should of been enough to land cook tv etc.

So you don't believe losing to Duke, VT, etc didn't hurt us in recruiting? Not getting in the ACC Championship didn't hurt us in recruiting? Getting blown out by FSU (the team who landed cook, lane, etc) didn't hurt us in recruiting? We win all those in addition to the recruiters we have and we get almost anyone we push hard for. End of story.

So you don't believe losing to Duke, VT, etc didn't hurt us in recruiting? Not getting in the ACC Championship didn't hurt us in recruiting? Getting blown out by FSU (the team who landed cook, lane, etc) didn't hurt us in recruiting? We win all those in addition to the recruiters we have and we get almost anyone we push hard for. End of story.

Not disagreeing with you but you also have to take player development into account. A recruit can look at UF, even with a 4-8 record, and notice that they consistently have great players on defense while we may have one or two every once in a while.

I like the staff chasing all these top backs. Getting one of the big name oss kids would put some pressure on the local kids to jump on board while there is room. Staff scared Saban about Bo late. Maybe a little less romancing Cook and a little more Bo might have pulled that beast. Joe and Bo would have been 10x better than Joe and Cook. Lot of real good backs this year -- again. Be nice to land two this time. If just one, I want a big bruiser to beat up people for Joe and Joe to tired out people for said bruiser.

I think the mopes need to bash the coaching staff more if we really want to land this stud. Come on mopes! Ramp up the hate a bit will yahs?

Advertisement

Do not think it hurt us at all to be honest we just got outrecruited. I useed to think like u but after 5 plus years of following I cant agree with its about winning, fsu closes the way they do because jimbo has been closing since he was there and been invading sfla since he took over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back