Damarius Good commits

Guys, just be careful with all this CJ Henderson talk. Gatarrero is going to be running into this thread with his KY and double sided “toy” looking for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't stand when some people don't know nothing about football and potential. Most of the NFL draft picks are drafted because of potential. Y'all need to look at Florida State 5 stars and the other 5 stars who didn't get drafted. For example tolliver from LSU..eberybody **** in they clothed when he left the state....and McFadden from Florida State...bot even drafted.... I'll take this kid all day with his potential. 10.63 and 6 feet tall, I'll take him... I played wing T .....1 year highschool. I tore my knee my Jr year and rehashed. My senior year I played 5A in Florida. Never played cornerback in high school... Went to SEC and shut down some good receivers on a poor defense. I was drafted 1st day. Started as a rookie. So I'll take bethel and good any day. You haters stop predicting people future. Yall what you call dream killers..Trust the coaches. As soon as them boys balling y'all gone be on their bandwagon. So if your not sold on this commitment kick rocks...Mr. Good if you listening f%$# the haters and use it it as fuel to reach your potential. I believe in ya...I like this commitment....

Very well said, my dude!

All of our kids fit the bill, dumbass. Ed Reed was a 2 star recruit about to go to Tulane. Clinton Portis was going nowhere as a RB. Warren Sapp was a mfing TE that no one thought would turn into the best DT we've ever had. Jeremy Shockey was a nobody.

The past draft had like ONE kid from the 2014 consensus 5 star rankings make it to the 1st round. Every other kid was a a 4 star, 3 star, or even less.

Stars are for star whores. Are you a star *****, Mr High School Also Ran Nobody?

It’s brain leeches like you who are worthless. I usually fire these types for performance within their first 9 months on the job. Just leeching on to someone’s idiotic thought & running with it as your own.

Ed Reed was not a ******* 2 star. Stars weren’t even out then. He was a first team all state, track & field boss, 1st team all county & defensive football player of the year in a great football state like Louisiana. You idiots are always running with this narrative.

Then you bring up this last draft as some freaking measuring stick of your idiotic drivel without looking at the nfl drafts from the last 10-15 years.

Pat P, Jamal Adams, Earl Thomas, Derwin James, etc etc..4 & 5 star uber talents at dB that got drafted really high.

You’re not even smart enough to know they’ll be guys on both ends of the spectrum that will break the mold (undrafted & drafted).

& I don’t care about his stars.

Last edited:
What's really funny is that this kid's film looks no different than ******* Henderson, yet ******* was unanimously lusted after by the star whores on here and Good is being seen as a questionable take.

Are stars that important to you? These are literally identical prospects, yet because ******* was a 5 star kid and Good isn't, you're gonna throw shade at Good?
Anyone seriously comparing his film compared to cj Henderson as a good thing needs to be seriously checked. Henderson ran away from folks and you clearly see his speed on film

I actually like this kid and think, with his size and speed, he has POTENTIAL to develop into a good player.

But there's no reason to take his commitment right now. None. There's a reason he has very few offers, and that reason is he projects as a defensive player at the next level, but has no defensive body of work. Playing DB is very instinctual. Does the kid have a single instinct? Can he actually play DB? Nobody knows, but IMO it's perfectly fine to offer, bring to camps, bring to Paradise, and see how he does this fall (he said he's going to be playing more defense) before you accept his commitment. This is not a make or break type kid, and even if you do wait and he winds up going elsewhere down the road, it's not the end of the world.

This just screams to me that, as usual, the staff is not very confident on much of the higher ranked DBs. If you think you have a shred of flipping Dent, getting Steele, Elam, Stevenson (although they may view him as a Safety), Davis, Porter, Dixon, etc. etc., you don't take a kid purely on potential at this point.

Again, I think the kid clearly has the athleticism to play at this level, I just would like to see a prospect at least demonstrate a tiny bit of production at his position before you take him in May. Nobody else on Miami's level is clamoring for a commitment from this kid right now. To me, this speaks volumes to how poorly the DB recruiting is going. If you think you've got a big hook set into even a few of the kids I mentioned above, this kid doesn't get taken right now. JMO.

Advertisement
Please do bc then you’ll actually learn football from the MASTER!

The kid film is trash just like your film was.

You were GARBAGE. Quit selling me those wolf tickets you CTE case patient.

I’m not going to like every kid that commits but I’m going to support every kid that makes it to the roster. Understand the difference fluffer.
You are a blind homer, devoid of thought, logic , and intelligence.
You are truly an idiot. You support every kid that makes the roster. You act like this the NFL...its college.. You act as if this kid is someone being evaluated homie. The kid just committed. Most likely he will be on the roster dumbo. How dumb can you be. I just finished wstvhimg my highligh tape fro. NFL Films.com. yep finally got it....I bet ya it's better than yours. My college to. You're just angry for some reason. Don't be a **** up forever. You're the type that's jealous of these young men..you sound stupid..straight up...you shouldn't be allowed to post after you make as many dumb comments as you have In the last 24 hours...

You are truly an idiot. You support every kid that makes the roster. You act like this the NFL...its college.. You act as if this kid is someone being evaluated homie. The kid just committed. Most likely he will be on the roster dumbo. How dumb can you be. I just finished wstvhimg my highligh tape fro. NFL Films.com. yep finally got it....I bet ya it's better than yours. My college to. You're just angry for some reason. Don't be a **** up forever. You're the type that's jealous of these young men..you sound stupid..straight up...you shouldn't be allowed to post after you make as many dumb comments as you have In the last 24 hours...
He’s making an opinion, you don’t have to agree with everyone the staff does. How shouldn’t he be allowed to post here? Come on now... and he’s a cane through and through

You neophyte!!!!

Of course I sound stupid to someone that wears a wig to hide the scars from his lobotomy.

“Every kid that makes the roster” = every kid that we sign on signing day you ******* MORON.

Between now & signing day..we are going to have kids that we drop & those that drop us. Until they become Canes (you know-make the roster” & sign on signing day then it’s fair game.

Go see the wizard & get a brain & quit wasting oxygen for the rest of us you mouth breather.

Advertisement
He’s making an opinion, you don’t have to agree with everyone the staff does. How shouldn’t he be allowed to post here? Come on now... and he’s a cane through and through

His opinion means nothing.

He’s a bird

Advertisement
You two are wildly different personalities on this board (and I’m sure in real life), but your position on this matter has you all backing each other up. Never thought I’d see this duo lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣 got it.

You know me man..if we agree then we agree. If we don’t then we don’t.

No one wanted? Based on what besides your abcests mouth?

Kid had offers from LSU, TCU, Ole ****, etc & you got the nerve to write me this garbage like it’s true.

Why do certain fans always trying to compare what Bama does when we don’t have Bama coaches.

YOURE the one that brought up this bama dudes 40 tds or some such nonsense, not me, dumbass.

And yeah, our coaches are BETTER than bama at teaching. Rumph has done far more with less than saban will ever do- Miami can’t literally buy players the way saban can do we gotta out develop them.

One of the big selling points for highly ranked kids is they come with experience and a mindset that they can earn a starting job at their position, while projects with great measurables Cant provide instant competition for the upperclassmen. They actually take more of the coaches time because they are teaching them fundamentals, and trying to help them understand what's happening on the field, stuff experienced db's don't need to work on as much. It's actually what made Miami so special, elite kids pushing elite kids and it's what pushed guys like Mike Rumph to become 1st round picks.

This guy can't push for playing time next year, and neither can Bethel realistically. We'll be very thin at corner and those guys (Ivey, bandy, and Frierson) will know they are all we have. Large portions of practices will be sent spent teaching rather than competing. Which is why I think it was unnecessary to take projects in back to back classes. We have a need and should focus our attention on finding a finished product who can push for immediate playing time.

Advertisement
Back