damari brown injured?

yeah idk what is up with Brantley. Dude was supposed to be a big time CB get out of the portal, I know he had a credit issue that was the reason we didnt even see him dressed early on but he seems engaged. I know some people thought he would project better at the nickel, but when Scott went down he didnt sniff the field. I personally thought keep him outside where he did really well, but we lost Damari and OJ and once again couldnt see a snap. Weird all around.
I can see Brantley taking over for Scott after this year if we can keep him or if that's the plan if he has another year of eligibility ?

does anybody know?
 
Day is going to take multiple long shots once he gets past mid field... hope our DBs are ready. No way to scheme around that.. it's mano - mano .. playing for pride and self respect
 
I can see Brantley taking over for Scott after this year if we can keep him or if that's the plan if he has another year of eligibility ?

does anybody know?
I think he is done... he played as a TF in 2021, this would be his 5th year logging snaps in a season unless there is a medical shirt somewhere in the works. In D$ commitment thread when he jumped on board he also said only one year of eligibility.
 
Screenshot 2026-09-28 113442.png
 
He's perfectly fine for depth but dude hasn't made a play in the 3 years he's been here, gets beat constantly, and can never stay healthy.
 
For perspective...If he's hurt, it means we've lost four of our top five CBs. Frédérique, Lucas, Antoine, Brown.
Bryce has filled in nicely but I would rather see him at safety to free up his ball-hawking talents...
 
Back
Top