2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Christian Bale Swag GIF

Seriously can’t believe Davonte considering following Shannon to FSU after going to UCF for the guy…cut the cord man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously can’t believe Davonte considering following Shannon to FSU after going to UCF for the guy…cut the cord man.
Shannon is liked by a lot of parents down here. He may not be the shiny new young guy like DVD but he still has a lot of connections down here.

Shannon is the reason fsu got Tatum Bethune from ucf.
The pull to fsu may have more to do with who the parents have had a longer relationship with.

My question is why after ESD what’s the benefit of waiting **** makes no sense to me get rid of the trash 🚮 & bring in new blood to the staff give the recruits something to get excited about joining the programs new vision…I don’t understand Mario‘s methods SMH.
Recruiting coverage. Mario can’t be everywhere at once. Remember, Mario was recruiting for Oregon a day before the announcement came down that he was leaving.

My question is why after ESD what’s the benefit of waiting **** makes no sense to me get rid of the trash 🚮 & bring in new blood to the staff give the recruits something to get excited about joining the programs new vision…I don’t understand Mario‘s methods SMH.
None of us are privy to conversations he is having, or actions he has taken in private. You think everything gets reported? Please.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back